ADVERTISEMENT

I hope you guys get someone good

Mar 8, 2012
ive been following Louisville sports somewhat since 2006, when my best friend in high school joined your track team. I came to campus and went to a few games, enjoyed my time there. I remember sitting there watching the WVU win from my dorm room, unfortunately also watching the Rutgers game there too, and arguing (naively) with my friend on who was better between Kyle Orton, Dorien Bryant, and greg Orton vs Brohm, Harry Douglas, and I think his name was Mario Ureta. I remember wondering if Hunter Campbell (or whatever his name was) was as good as Brohm, and I remember being confused at what Kragthorpe was trying to do. Long story short, I would consider myself a fan.

But I can’t say I’m not happy to keep Brohm, he’s been a godsend for Purdue, and even 2 more years of him might be the difference between falling back to a below average borderline terrible big ten school and becoming something more.

But for whatever it’s worth (and I understand nothing to most of you), I think you guys missing on Brohm is far less detrimental to your future than it would have been to ours if he left. You guys just seem to be in a position where you don’t need to fear turning into a team that wins 9 games in 4 years anymore like Purdue just came out of. I hope you hire someone good, and expect you will.

Best of luck, and sorry for the fellow boilers who are rubbing salt into the wound.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT