ADVERTISEMENT

Huggy Bear …oops

Huggins in trouble again. Definitely not good for his career. You have to wonder if they'll still keep him after this and the radio incident a few months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
  • Wow
Reactions: shadow force
and the overly drunk guy says he did not retire, what a dumbass!
Not so sure about this one. It is apt to get REAL ugly b4 it's over.

Not so sure about this one. It is apt to get REAL ugly b4 it's over.
based upon the text coming from his wife i'm sure WVU is not sweating it. i just read a Canadian case where a contractor gave a thumbs up on a text thinking that they were just acknowledging that they received the contract but the judge ruled it was an agreement to the terms of the contract. although not in the US, since a text was sent from huggie's wife's phone and they acknowledged it, seems a court will probably agree and huggie just ends up losing and paying a ton in lawyer fees. two words for huggie...

HIRE An FFFING UBER!!!

here's the canadian article

based upon the text coming from his wife i'm sure WVU is not sweating it. i just read a Canadian case where a contractor gave a thumbs up on a text thinking that they were just acknowledging that they received the contract but the judge ruled it was an agreement to the terms of the contract. although not in the US, since a text was sent from huggie's wife's phone and they acknowledged it, seems a court will probably agree and huggie just ends up losing and paying a ton in lawyer fees. two words for huggie...

HIRE An FFFING UBER!!!

here's the canadian article
Definitely hire an UBER!

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT