ADVERTISEMENT

Howie?

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
Is your show really moving to 790? I really like the way 93.9 is now, that would absolutely stink. I was hoping that 93.9 would fill in the 3 hour period before R&R with someone else with UofL ties, that would make 11 hours of real CARDS radio.

Is your show really moving to 790? I really like the way 93.9 is now, that would absolutely stink. I was hoping that 93.9 would fill in the 3 hour period before R&R with someone else with UofL ties, that would make 11 hours of real CARDS radio.
Is this true? Why would Howie move off of Card radio? Like you I'd like to see them add another UofL guy in between the two to make 11 straight hours of real Card radio. Maybe a guy like Handsome Jimmy or Jody Demling.

Seriously, I can't think of a reason Howie would go over to 790. Other than Demling, it's become anit-UofL. Howie, can you shed some light?

My guess is that Howie now owns WKRD 790. It all makes sense...

Is this true? Why would Howie move off of Card radio? Like you I'd like to see them add another UofL guy in between the two to make 11 straight hours of real Card radio. Maybe a guy like Handsome Jimmy or Jody Demling.

Seriously, I can't think of a reason Howie would go over to 790. Other than Demling, it's become anit-UofL. Howie, can you shed some light?

Great move by Howie. It will be nice having someone from 7-10 who actually knows sports and does research about his topics. Drew Deener has to be the laziest person in sports radio.

This totally blows. I like the data free call feature that ESPN 680 and 93.9 has. Hopefully they do something similar on 790 or I will not be getting to listen to the Howie show anymore from work (live in Florida).

If I was the largest terrestrial radio station in the US and I wanted to rebuild the weakened relationship with UofL, I would first send the guy who built the relationship in the first place back to Louisville to run the station and then quickly hire someone like Howie to prove the seriousness of reconciliation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT