ADVERTISEMENT

How did I miss this

I’m right there with you. I know they had a couple of prospects in this weekend as well. Roberts sounds like a PG who does a bit of everything.

Reactions: Guardman
I have a friend who sent me an article this morning from Cardinal Authority that identified four (4) signed WBB recruits, and mentioned that we are pursuing the #1, #3 and #6 rated players in America.

Walz is working as hard as possible to keep his program at the top, and I expect this transfer-rich 2023-24 roster will not disappoint come NCAA tournament time.

I believe HVL leaving UL lit another fire under Jeff.

I have a friend who sent me an article this morning from Cardinal Authority that identified four (4) signed WBB recruits, and mentioned that we are pursuing the #1, #3 and #6 rated players in America.

Walz is working as hard as possible to keep his program at the top, and I expect this transfer-rich 2023-24 roster will not disappoint come NCAA tournament time.

I believe HVL leaving UL lit another fire under Jeff.
Many said it when HVL departed “Addition by subtraction”, I believe it was a move that will benefit both sides. Don’t really care about HVL obviously.

Many said it when HVL departed “Addition by subtraction”, I believe it was a move that will benefit both sides. Don’t really care about HVL obviously.
Edit: Although I too stated this - that was your specific thread. Yipee…that was me. Two big questions loom large for this team. 1. Will the ncaa get off their butts and give the green light to Elfie? 2. How quickly can this gel? Will players embrace Defense? Will players embrace their roles on This team? I think, in the end, this is a top 15 team. Question is…can they rebound and play good enough interior defense to be a top 10 or top 5 team?

Last edited:
From what I saw at the Global Jamb this summer this team was already better than last years team. I would expect them to be better now since they had very little time together before the Jamb.

From what I saw at the Global Jamb this summer this team was already better than last years team. I would expect them to be better now since they had very little time together before the Jamb.
I honestly expect that as well. I think they’ll need a little time to get the chemistry right. But, there are plenty of games to do that early on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT