ADVERTISEMENT

Houston....we have a problem....for OK

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
19-17 at the half Cougars lead. Now need another 30 minutes to take the Sooners off that media rated pedestal. Greg Ward playing great.....and big wide receivers getting the job done. Gonna be a wild shootout in the 2nd half.

Anybody else watching this game?

Reactions: Cue Card
Yes, I'm watching it. Houston is legit. Oklahoma is very good too. Ward is a great player and we're going to have our hands full against the Cougars when we visit them in Houston. I'm pulling for the Cougars to win this game.

Reactions: SoulSr and Mayoman
Another feather in the cap for an AAC team in beating the vaunted preseason pick to win the under rated B12.....oh, I misspoke......the over rated B12.

Ward is better than Baker Mayfiled....at least he was today. Houston's defense dominated the Sooners in the 2nd half......and the TD return on a missed FG - shades of Auburn vs Bama in that infamous game....key play of the game IMO.

Won't be an easy time of it when the Cards go down to UH to play that game in what could be a game of undefeated's or 1 loss teams jockeying for a higher EOY ranking. Fun times ahead this year for both squads.

Go Cards......so happy it is FB season again!

Reactions: Cue Card and gocds
Streamed most of it since it was blacked out locally...

Ward is a threat, but he's not quite at LJ's level with his feet. They won't be sneaking up on us this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT