ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman Rankings (Week Eight)

I think that soonerrhea is here to promote his work on this "last word" site.

I noticed that the article was written by somebody with the last name Rhea, who frequently writes about OU football on that site.

Isn't this a no-no?

How convenient that a 'sooner' fan would drop by to let us know Baker will win the heisman.

We all know Lamar should be the repeat winner, but just as I said, they WILL NOT give it to anyone in consecutive years, even if their stats are better than the previous.

Lamar has a Heisman. He and the majority of Cards fans don't care if he doesn't repeat.
He'll be invited and finish third in the voting.

How convenient that a 'sooner' fan would drop by to let us know Baker will win the heisman.

We all know Lamar should be the repeat winner, but just as I said, they WILL NOT give it to anyone in consecutive years, even if their stats are better than the previous.

Lamar has a Heisman. He and the majority of Cards fans don't care if he doesn't repeat.
He'll be invited and finish third in the voting.
IF this award was going to be awarded to the best college football player, then it wouldn't even be close. LJ is far better than ANY other college football player in the FBS. He is first college player EVER to throw for over 3000 yards and run for over 1000 in BACK TO BACK years. It's never been done before. That ONE stat proves who should win the Heisman again this year. Too bad it's so political.

they WILL NOT give it to anyone in consecutive years, even if their stats are better than the previous.

That's you're first problem right there, going by stats. Stats are the reason Ty Detmer and Danny Wuerffel have Heisman Trophies. Neither was the best player at the time.

That's you're first problem right there, going by stats. Stats are the reason Ty Detmer and Danny Wuerffel have Heisman Trophies. Neither was the best player at the time.

The stats and my eyes tell me that Lamar Jackson is the best individual talent in college football. He has played the season on a team with no defense and oftentimes no running backs.

r6dV7.gif

Reactions: Cue Card

Somebody's still butthurt about Watson not winning it. It's not a team award or the best NFL prospect award, the best team won the national championship last year, the best player won the Heisman.. by a large margin.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT