ADVERTISEMENT

Haley's hometown of Wenatchee, WA dark past featured on Fox Business Channel Saturday at 11:00 pm

Birdie King

6000+
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
The promo for the show reads: "Wenatchee, Wa the 'Apple Capital of the World' is rocked by a 1994 police probe into a pedophile ring called "The Circle" resulting in 43 parents being jailed and dozens of children being placed in foster care., but none of it actually happened." Whatever did nor did not happen tore the community apart.
cbsnews.com/news/the-wenatchee-case/

Last edited:
Interesting story BK. I have become extremely skeptical of media reports like these, as often the author has their own agenda. An example is the MAKING OF A MURDERER, which was a Netflix story that attempted to cast Steven Avery as an innocent man wrongfully convicted of murder. It was a wildly popular series that resulted in an outpouring of outrage from those who watched the series, convinced Avery was innocent. However, subsequent investigation by the State of Wisconsin, showed how Netflix skewed the facts in such an irresponsible manner that it became evident that Avery’s conviction was supported by mounds of physical evidence that Netflix intentionally concealed, as a way to produce an intriguing story.

Cases like this one in Washington may or may not be accurate, but I suspect there are certain portions that are accurate, as well as parts that may not have been included that do not fit the narrative.

Reactions: Guardman
As I posted on premium site I watched the show and it turned my stomach to watch so many innocent parents get convicted of child molestation. I can see why Haley wanted to get far away from there. Wenatchee in a beautiful setting though.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Understood BK; innocent folks being accused of anything is difficult to stomach. Regrettably it can destroy lives based on irresponsible and misdirected adolescents.

Our gain and Wenatchee’s loss with HVL coming to Louisville.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT