ADVERTISEMENT

Ha Ha sUcK

I don’t know anything about sUcK did they lose a bunch of players or have a bad recruiting class?

Hope everyone listened to Matt Jones post game call-in show. It was priceless. Priceless !

Reactions: cocoa
The biggest problem for them is the conservative prehistoric offense is not built to come from behind. They aren’t going to have the personnel required to break through playing the Stoops style.

Not to start any rumor, but UK Radio Hosts seemed “to circle the wagons” yesterday once the news broke that Joey Couch in Laurel Co KY was “person of interest” in the I-75 shooting. No inside news, but early on, it was evident that UK Radio folks were holding back from sharing more detail than what they knew.

Not to start any rumor, but UK Radio Hosts seemed “to circle the wagons” yesterday once the news broke that Joey Couch in Laurel Co KY was “person of interest” in the I-75 shooting. No inside news, but early on, it was evident that UK Radio folks were holding back from sharing more detail than what they knew.
Actually that’s good. I don’t want to hear UaKay hacks try to report on real news.

I think SEC expansion will change UK football for the worse especially if they go to 9 games. They are the most northern school with limited in state talent. Their schedule has to align perfectly to win 6-7.

The Louisville game saves their season when they win.

I don’t know anything about sUcK did they lose a bunch of players or have a bad recruiting class?
They brought 10 back on defense and got that 5 star linebacker from Georgia. Offensively they brought back most of their line and 2 good receivers, an Ohio State running back which I would assume was a 4 or 5 star. He has yet to play though.
I hate them and normally don’t watch them but I watched the replay of that game to see what happened. Their defense was great for 2 plays then would give up a big play. They actually got into South Carolina’s backfield most of the day. The offense is horrible with 1 running back with a real long last name being the only one who played well.
They are still dangerous because of what their defense could be.

They have talent but their Oline is terrible. Their schedule is brutal as well. They are going to get beat up. Georgia and Texas are incredibly physical. Then you add in Ole Miss, Florida, and Louisville. Their depth is going to be tested.
Funny thing is, if you go to the mock draft boards their entire line is projected as draft picks. They have more players projected to be drafted than us plus a couple of theirs are high draft picks.

The SEC and Big Ten expansion are going to hurt the average teams it will just make fans lives miserable. UK has dudes. This may be their most talented team outside the Oline. It is just a gauntlet. They are competing against teams that have more resources.

That is why the ACC is perfect for Louisville. Louisville isn’t out resourced by many in the ACC. They can recruit well enough to be in the top 4 of the conference year in and year out. The portal plus you sprinkle in key freshman makes it doable.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
It is not about lack of talent; there are some internal issues with the staff changes that have taken place over the last 12 months. This evening’s contest at home against UGA should provide insight as to team morale. No one expects UK to win, but the 22 point spread would suggest Vegas believes UK’s defense is better than what happened against USC Jr. Go Bulldogs!

The SEC and Big Ten expansion are going to hurt the average teams it will just make fans lives miserable. UK has dudes. This may be their most talented team outside the Oline. It is just a gauntlet. They are competing against teams that have more resources.

That is why the ACC is perfect for Louisville. Louisville isn’t out resourced by many in the ACC. They can recruit well enough to be in the top 4 of the conference year in and year out. The portal plus you sprinkle in key freshman makes it doable.
Looks like South Carolina is doing it to the LSU offensive line too..they suck too huh? Kentucky’s biggest problem might be the QB position. Stoops might go to the wildcat exclusively like he did with Bowden.

It is not about lack of talent; there are some internal issues with the staff changes that have taken place over the last 12 months. This evening’s contest at home against UGA should provide insight as to team morale. No one expects UK to win, but the 22 point spread would suggest Vegas believes UK’s defense is better than what happened against USC Jr. Go Bulldogs!
Well the fact Stoop’s wanted to leave last year is an issue in itself. Add a new offensive coordinator and unproven QB it’s a recipe for disaster but they will be ready for us because they always are.

I think SEC expansion will change UK football for the worse especially if they go to 9 games. They are the most northern school with limited in state talent. Their schedule has to align perfectly to win 6-7.

The Louisville game saves their season when they win.
I think Colombia, Missouri is a little north of Lessinton. But they do have 2 metro areas to draw from, so yeah, your point is a good one.

Looks like South Carolina is doing it to the LSU offensive line too..they suck too huh? Kentucky’s biggest problem might be the QB position. Stoops might go to the wildcat exclusively like he did with Bowden.
LSU line is really good as is South Carolina Dline line. LSU scored 36 points.

The reality is the SEC is brutal.

LSU line is really good as is South Carolina Dline line. LSU scored 36 points.

The reality is the SEC is brutal.
uSC got hosed. Horrible roughing the passer call. Horrible personnel foul call on the pick 6 and horrible pass interference call on the long uSC reception. LSU loses by 2 touchdowns if not for the officiating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT