ADVERTISEMENT

Good opportunity on Saturday…

the artist FKA zipp

4500+
Gold Member
May 29, 2022
I caught a lot of the FSU-Florida game last night, and FSU is not an immovable force. If we can get back to mistake free football and playing the way we have been, Saturday should be a competitive game.

I hope these guys are anxious to redeem themselves in a game that doesn’t come around for us that often. Don’t wanna waste this opportunity…

Yep it is a great opportunity. It isn’t like they laid an egg yesterday they competed and just got beat. I won’t rewatch the game but Leary dropped dimes all day long something he hasn’t done all year. It happens.

College football is tightrope emotionally. Yesterday was a classic all the pressure on Louisville and none of it on UK. They play hard for Stoops so I didn’t buy the turmoil issue. They played and called the game aggressive offensively. Next week all the pressure is on FSU. They are expected to win and have to win. In college that matters. They maybe up to the challenge but as long as Louisville comes to the game healthy and physical it may crack FSU with a backup QB.

Yep it is a great opportunity. It isn’t like they laid an egg yesterday they competed and just got beat. I won’t rewatch the game but Leary dropped dimes all day long something he hasn’t done all year. It happens.

College football is tightrope emotionally. Yesterday was a classic all the pressure on Louisville and none of it on UK. They play hard for Stoops so I didn’t buy the turmoil issue. They played and called the game aggressive offensively. Next week all the pressure is on FSU. They are expected to win and have to win. In college that matters. They maybe up to the challenge but as long as Louisville comes to the game healthy and physical it may crack FSU with a backup QB.
They did play well and we fumbled twice and allowed a kickoff return for a TD.

Even an average team can(&did) beat us, playing like that.

We have to clean it up

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT