ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
Rod Council, yep that Rod Council, has come back to UofL and will be awarded his degree this weekend. I'm wondering when the talking heads at ESPN, WDRB and the curious urinal will make big, big, big news out of this. Thank you UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE and Rod Council for this incredible accomplishment. And for all of you cayut mouth breathers this is the same Rod Council that you idiots made fun of UofL for taking in the first place.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Cue Card and zipp
And I'm wondering if Bobby Petrino and Tom Jurich had anything AT ALL with his coming back to get his life in order. Oh well, I'm not an investigative reporter but maybe just maybe one will pick up on this story as a POSITIVE story about UofL and our athletic department leaders. I don't think I'll start holding my breath any time soon.

And I'm wondering if Bobby Petrino and Tom Jurich had anything AT ALL with his coming back to get his life in order. Oh well, I'm not an investigative reporter but maybe just maybe one will pick up on this story as a POSITIVE story about UofL and our athletic department leaders. I don't think I'll start holding my breath any time soon.

I'd be willing to bet that both big Tom and BP both did and your right, those behind the scenes good deeds always seem to go unnoticed.

Reactions: Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT