ADVERTISEMENT

GAME WEEK!!!

tluck28

300+
Oct 7, 2016
Its game week folks. This weekend is going to be an epic weekend opener.

What do you guys think our guys need to be watching out for? What kind of offense does Purdue have? What are their strengths and weaknesses? I do not know much about them except they have a good coach and hopefully our coach in waiting.

Its game week folks. This weekend is going to be an epic weekend opener.

What do you guys think our guys need to be watching out for? What kind of offense does Purdue have? What are their strengths and weaknesses? I do not know much about them except they have a good coach and hopefully our coach in waiting.
Hate to beat on a dead horse but the main concern is the lack of defensive depth. The offense needs to be ready to go with some long drawn out drives in order to help keep the defense fresh.

The team in general needs to forget about the football polls and the point spread. The best way to approach the opener is to understand it's 0-0 and anyone can beat anyone. Come in focused and the Cards will win. Take the opponent for granted or lightly, and we'll be in for a rude awakening. I promise you coach Brohm will have his kids ready to tackle oak trees.

Reactions: tluck28
Cards have a full roster. I know what you mean about the defense but the Cards have the bodies to play. There's not a lack of defensive depth but a lack of experienced and maybe talented depth on the DL
The secondary and linebacker are not an issue in terms of quality depth. Only the line, especially at tackle.

Purdue will throw the ball with Brohm and his experienced QB. I expect some big pass plays as well as some turnovers and sacks. How Purdue handles the Cards offense is the key to the outcome. I foresee a 52-27 type of game with the Cards on top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT