ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread.

It's hard to blame the defense for this when the offense keeps giving the ball up 30 yards away from the opponents goal line.

And should’ve been a personal foul, dude took a cheap shot late.

I agree about the guy who fell on him after the play. But #14’s hit on Cunningham was amazing. I sure do wish our guys would hit like that! People wouldn’t be running for 400 yards a game against us with hits like that!

Reactions: rockycard
Looks like we’re down to one QB, no defense and no coaching. Ohh...and another fumble! Yeah, I think we got this!!

THAT is what you call an unforced error. Pass drops the ball while running with zero contact. :(

i think the plan was to let syracuse wear themselves out running up and down the field so we can score a touchdown late in the 4th.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Defense has actually not looked too bad at time but the offense keeps giving the Orange a very short field.

Looks like QB4 is making an appearance. Now QB3, I suppose. Can’t make this stuff up.

When was the last time...
Syracuse had the ball on their side of the field?
UL punted?
UL had a first down?
Syracuse punted?

Fire Bobby Petrino!

FDED822B6F18A21186F1572F8284308C77BA2E0C

Kyle Bolin on twitter ;

"I told them for 2 years that the “Clap Cadence” needed to be taught differently or needed to be taken away... and here we are 4 years and 875 false starts later“

I know it doesn't matter but they said they overturned the call and gave Syracuse the TD. Because the replay shows the ball crossed the plane but you never saw the ball in the replay.

Just stop. ALL PLAYERS. Stop acting like you've done something after making what you consider is a play. It is EMBARRASSING as hell seeing all these kids acting this way when they're getting their asses handed to them. Please just stop it.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT