ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway received info from Elrod

CardsFirst

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2007
According to TJ Galloway did receive the playbook or notes from Elrod. When will this stupidity end. If true and he didn't notify Petrino or TJ he should be fired immediately. Just more BS we don't need.

You missed the obvious, Petrino did know because they prepared for the plays they knew. UL used the info. If Galloway should be fired, Petrino should be fired, and I would agree with that.

You missed the obvious, Petrino did know because they prepared for the plays they knew. UL used the info. If Galloway should be fired, Petrino should be fired, and I would agree with that.
Big leap on your part troll go away

They were offensive calls so it would have been the defense who used them. And they were passed to the D according to TJ.

I'd be willing to guess there's no way Petrino didn't know, but technically, Galloway shared the info with the defensive staff. Petrino has no involvement with the defense.

So your saying the head coach has no idea how or what the defense is preparing for? May be the case, but find that hard to believe. Bottom line is, UL did not need that info to beat Wake.

So your saying the head coach has no idea how or what the defense is preparing for? May be the case, but find that hard to believe. Bottom line is, UL did not need that info to beat Wake.
The question is how much and what was received. And what about the other schools involved apparently this had been going on since 2014. Plus just because we received info doesn't mean it was used. According to WF they didn't use the plays. The fact it wasn't passed to TJ and WF AD is the issue.

Agree with 0 of what you said but we all have our opinions. Just a bit ago you said it should be passed to jurich or petrino. Guess your changing your mind since it's obvious Petrino knew. If inter schools did what UL did, someone should be punished. Just because WF didn't run the plays does not mean UL didn't use the info to prepare. Not certain about this, but it seems I remember wake found out UL has the info before the game, possibly why the omitted those plays from their game plan?

Really that's exactly what WF reported. They even said this plays were not used. Fact. You might want to read about the topic before you reply.

Naive if you think Petrino didn't get them or wasn't aware is my point.

And you're coming at it from the perspective of what? A slapd!ck??

LPT Football: Warped perspectives...[/QUOTE

Who cares where I'm coming from. I believe if you think Petrino wasn't aware you are being naive or have blinders on. I'm not attacking anyone. Making a point that is also my opinion. If you disagree, say so. If not then don't.

Reactions: JeffEngland
Who cares where I'm coming from. I believe if you think Petrino wasn't aware you are being naive or have blinders on. I'm not attacking anyone. Making a point that is also my opinion. If you disagree, say so. If not then don't.
It matters because slapd!cks have no credibility on issues involving U of L, cheating, Super Bowls, and a variety of other subjects that you're obsessive about. That's how your "opinion" has to be evaluated.

LPT Football: Our opinion never counts...

Reactions: beasleythecard
They have these things called smartphones......
Well, look who's back! Mr. Conference-Champ-Trumps-All. Haven't you been discredited enough on too many other subjects?

And the AD said our guy "received a call". Do smartphones digitize phone call transcripts?

Clueless as usual...

Reactions: beasleythecard
It matters because slapd!cks have no credibility on issues involving U of L, cheating, Super Bowls, and a variety of other subjects that you're obsessive about. That's how your "opinion" has to be evaluated.

Seriously...who are you. The same guy who says UL shouldn

C'mon Zipp. You are trying to convince smart people that this is no big deal and relates to a coaching change. You can insult all you want in an attempt to distract from reality. Most Louisville fans that I know, including my wife, are far from your take on things like the rivalry, this situation, etc. People are tired of these things happening and to say it's no big deal or media driven is not how most of the fan base feels.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT