ADVERTISEMENT

Funny takeaways from last night's game in Lexington

PumaCard

300+
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2004
When Kentucky had a long way to go for a first down, the announcer said, "It's third and Louisville." Then there was the caller into the Matty Bangs show, who proclaimed, "Stoops owes me $400.00." Matty says, "How so?" The guy answers, "I threw my can of Budweiser through our TV and my wife is pissed at me."

I heard that 3rd Lou call. For me, one of the funny things was the focus on blews new retinal scanning equipment in their locker room. Question, Who believes they have something valuable in there that someone would want to steal??

Reactions: Bornloser1959
I heard that 3rd Lou call. For me, one of the funny things was the focus on blews new retinal scanning equipment in their locker room. Question, Who believes they have something valuable in there that someone would want to steal??
I don't know why they bother to close practices. Who's gonna try to learn anything about that program?

LPT Football: Maybe what NOT to do...

I don't know why they bother to close practices. Who's gonna try to learn anything about that program?

LPT Football: Maybe what NOT to do...

Come on zipp . . . it just might be about WHAT NOT TO DO OR PRACTICE. But, of course, anyone that knows that a football is oblong knows what NOT to do or practice. :D:rolleyes:

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: zipp and Cue Card
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT