ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is struggling big time

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Seminole fans have to be pulling out their hair right about now. Down 14 to 0 at home to BC.

They look lost on defense. BC's plays are working like a charm so far, and the offense looks dead as a door nail. FSU ran only 3 offensive plays in the 1st quarter.

This is brutal.

FSU is suffering from realization their transfer QB is not the answer. He's been horrible in this game, almost like it's intentional.

I do like it though because I got BC +16 and under 55 in my parlay.

You're not going to compete for a championship without an above average QB and neither FSU and Clemson have that.

I can’t watch it because Disney and Direct TV are in a dispute right now over money. So Disney has blocked all the sports channels until they get the money they. I don’t know who I hate more Disney for being greedy or Direct TV for being cheap.

Reactions: 2330859
They're definitely a team lost in confusion, and no one is playing with any confidence.

Has to be the coaching. The QB struggling shouldn't affect the defense but the Noles look lost on that side of the ball too.

Louisville has seen this before most recently with that opening season loss at Syracuse. That was some severe ineptitude in that game. FSU looks much the same.

Reactions: nccardfan
They're definitely a team lost in confusion, and no one is playing with any confidence.

Has to be the coaching. The QB struggling shouldn't affect the defense but the Noles look lost on that side of the ball too.

Louisville has seen this before most recently with that opening season loss at Syracuse. That was some severe ineptitude in that game. FSU looks much the same.
The halftime and Q3 interviews with Norvelle were a DISASTER to me. He was talking 10,000 miles a minute and exuded nothing positive for his team and they are playing just like he talked.

If you miss in the portal especially on the lines and at QB you are going to have issues. DJ has been an average QB. They should have thrown the bank at Ward. He fits Norvell’s system.

Their DLine isn’t very good. They have been pushed around in both games. Oline hasn’t been good. They lost some really good RB’s.

If the lawsuit goes badly for FSU; the combination of that and another coaching change will spell disaster for their Sports Program.

Reactions: rh62531
Seminole fans have to be pulling out their hair right about now. Down 14 to 0 at home to BC.

They look lost on defense. BC's plays are working like a charm so far, and the offense looks dead as a door nail. FSU ran only 3 offensive plays in the 1st quarter.

This is brutal.
I don't know who looks worse, Florida or Florida State. As bad as these 2 teams are looking the Florida vs FSU game might be one of the few chances that either team has for a win.

• Haha
Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT