ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Game Thread

Some really top notch plays being made tonight. This looks like Lamar and the Ravens vs Mahomes and the Chiefs.

Reactions: Deeva
Defense going to have to step up at some point. Right about now would be fine with me. Forcing Travis into an incompletion would be a good start.

I wish we could get both the offense and the defense playing good at the same time. If we could do that we would actually have a good team. It seems like when the offense is playing good the defense isn’t and when the defense is playing good the offense isn’t.

I thought we got a break on the Cooley fumble because he fumbled the ball before he hit the ground but I will gladly take it,

Reactions: BPGhost
That is why I hated Travis got hurt because we had his number. This guy has nothing to lose so he will end up having the game of his life. He attacking us at our weakest point pass defense we could be in trouble if we don’t harass him more.

We will see how good our defensive coaches are at making adjustments. Let’s hope our offense can match them score for score.

Well at least we are spreading the penalties around. I am actually glad we stepped offside and had to punt.

I don't recall seeing the play action much. Might be a good time to get it going considering the success with the run

If they keep passing we could be in trouble that is our weak point. If we had better defensive backs we would have a good defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT