ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Game Thread?

It is possible the bookies got to Aguayo.

So last year's team would have been down about 40 right now. Only down 14, to a team that has really struggled in 2nd half playing in front of about 2,000 fans. I wouldn't be shocked if 500 of those fans are leaving right now.

Cards got dominated really. Great fake punt call. If UofL can get a score out of the locker room things could get interesting.

Crow is better than bourbon for you.

So far CSS and Brown have shown that they make good halftime adjustments. I'm curious to see what our drive out of the locker room looks like. I wouldn't be surprised to see a QB change for a series or two.

Reactions: PHCARD
I thought the first quarter and a half was too conservative. Then once we did the fake punt and got a first down we started throwing the ball downfield and that was the difference. This could have been CSS’s strategy the whole time. Let them get the lead like fools gold and chip away at their lead.

FSU is fragile in the 2nd half of their games and if we can score cutting the lead to 7 that will play in them mentally. Let’s hipe anyway.

That penalty hurt, when we are trying to hold on to the momentum we don’t need to shoot ourselves in the foot.

I really thought he would come out with Evan to give them a diff look and make FSU adjust. Damn!

I don’t know if the quarterback for FSU getting injured is to our advantage. The 2nd string quarterback moved the ball against us easier than the 1st string quarterback did.

We are winning the battle of injured players. I feel for their quarterback he could have an injury that puts him out for the season.

Those FG attempts are the worst I have ever seen. Now let’s drive down field and score.

I’m glad we scored quick because I don’t want them to have the ball last. Their quarterback can score quick with the pass. I hope now we are messing with their heads and they collapse.

Reactions: Steelers2012
I didn’t think Malik was having a bad game early I just bought the play calling was boring. However we opened it up midway through the 2nd quarter and it has been the difference.

I’m glad we scored quick because I don’t want them to have the ball last. Their quarterback can score quick with the pass. I hope now we are messing with their heads and they collapse.
True, it’s a mental game for FSU now. Second half collapses have been their MO this season, and now they’re thinking, “here we go again”.

Now it’s up to our defense, we need to continue to pressure their quarterback. He hasn’t looked good today under pressure.

Good answer by the Noles. We had the chance to step on their necks and we turned it over and gave up a TD instead. Now, WE have to have a TD.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT