ADVERTISEMENT

FSU Game Thread?

The momentum has definitely swung their way. Our defense has to come up big if we are going to have a chance.

It’s actually OUR mental game that is suffering now. Too many mistakes in the clutch.

Really stupid turnovers and penalties gave this game away. I hope CSS runs them until they puke. Twice

Gotta give credit where it’s due. They could have folded when we scored 24 unanswered and took the lead. Instead, THEY score 14 unanswered.

Reactions: Mayoman
You’re way off base and not much of a fan IMHO.

Opinions are like buttholes, everybody has one and they all stink.

I think Malik tries to do too much, which in my eyes is selfish. Malik is not a QB and I can't wait until we get one. This is the second game he has given away this year because of his turnovers.

How fitting that he turned it over again on the last play... He is a liability, he has given opposing teams almost as many points as a result of his turnovers as he has scored.

Last edited:
I am glad the whole game wasn’t like the 1st quarter. We made a good game of it and didn’t give up but our mistakes were costly. I really think if FSU goes with the 2nd string quarterback the rest of the season they could turn in to a really good team.

Reactions: Mayoman

I think Malik tries to do too much, which in my eyes is selfish. Malik is not a QB and I can't wait until we get one. This is the second game he has given away this year because of his turnovers.
Mainly yours when it comes to your comments on Malik. He played his guts out and played smart leading us back from a 21-0 hole on the road.

He made a one mistake throwing late over the middle with the deep Safety looking directly at him. Give the kid credit for God’s sake.

Given it away? Our defense spotted them 21 points. Malik brought us back. Took the lead. Yeah he threw a pick. But again missed coverage by the defense led to a devastating TD. Like I said you’re not a good fan. Wish you were.

Mainly yours when it comes to your comments on Malik. He played his guts out and played smart leading us back from a 21-0 hole on the road.

He made a one mistake throwing late over the middle with the deep Safety looking directly at him. Give the kid credit for God’s sake.

Sorry I call it like I see it. The fact is we just don't have a QB on the team at all right now.

Thank goodness for CSS, he gas coached us out of blowouts with playcalling and prep.

Given it away? Our defense spotted them 21 points. Malik brought us back. Took the lead. Yeah he threw a pick. But again missed coverage by the defense led to a devastating TD. Like I said you’re not a good fan. Wish you were.

Oh no! Someone on a message board thinks I'm not a good fan, whatever will I do?

How fitting that he turned it over again on the last play... He is a liability, he has given opposing teams almost as many points as a result of his turnovers as he has scored.
1. Malik may try to do too much but, it sure as hell isn't out of selfishness.
2. Plenty of people said (and still say) that LJ “isn’t a QB” - particularly early on in his career. I’m not comparing the relative skills sets of the two other than to say, Malik is the same type of QB and like any - including LJ - needs more reps to continue to improve.
3. “Second game he’s given away this year”? Unless there is a game that I missed, UofL has only lost two this year and Malik didn’t play vs ND.

1. Malik may try to do too much but, it sure as hell isn't out of selfishness.
2. Plenty of people said (and still say) that LJ “isn’t a QB” - particularly early on in his career. I’m not comparing the relative skills sets of the two other than to say, Malik is the same type of QB and like any - including LJ - needs more reps to continue to improve.
3. “Second game he’s given away this year”? Unless there is a game that I missed, UofL has only lost two this year and Malik didn’t play vs ND.

I stand by my opinion that he is selfish, if he weren't he wouldn't carry the ball like a sandwich and turn it over all the time.

Oops you're right. Malik didn't play again ND the other turnover machine did. We just do not have a QB on this team and I can't wait until we do.

Malik isn't in the same damn universe as LJ, let's get that straight. One can't get out of his own way, the other is setting records in the NFL.

I stand by my opinion that he is selfish, if he weren't he wouldn't carry the ball like a sandwich and turn it over all the time.

Oops you're right. Malik didn't play again ND the other turnover machine did. We just do not have a QB on this team and I can't wait until we do.

Malik isn't in the same damn universe as LJ, let's get that straight. One can't get out of his own way, the other is setting records in the NFL.
Lol - wut?

Your first paragraph is nonsensical and coupled with your second, shows that - although you like to pop off - there doesn’t appear to be much substance behind all of your noise.

Lastly let’s get this straight - I said up front that I wasn’t comparing the relative skill sets of LJ and MC - only that they play similarly. And if you were around for LJ’s freshman year, you’d remember that there were a bunch of people making comments similar to the ones that you’re making about MC. LJ got the opportunity to prove them wrong. Time will tell if MC has the same chance.

Reactions: Louisvillian
Good Lord man. Take a step back and realize how dumb that statement is.

His gutty play by the goal line resulted in a TD and getting us within 3 points and then the pass to Dez for the go ahead score. Selfish SOB should done better after coming back from a leg injury and concussion last week. But you tell em’.

Reactions: BPGhost
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT