ADVERTISEMENT

For future reference

You can also view on Watch ESPN without a ESPN+ subscription on your PC if you have ESPN on your TV provider.

ESPN+ is worth the $50/per year IMHO. I get to see some games from my undergraduate program SD State plus many of the women's teams games are only on that platform and I am fairly certain you can watch replays of all of their games. Plus you have access to the full 30 for 30 library. They do some fantastic documentaries using journalistic standards that have unfortunately gone by the wayside elsewhere. Plus Peyton's Places is just a damn entertaining show.

ESPN+ is worth the $50/per year IMHO. I get to see some games from my undergraduate program SD State plus many of the women's teams games are only on that platform and I am fairly certain you can watch replays of all of their games. Plus you have access to the full 30 for 30 library. They do some fantastic documentaries using journalistic standards that have unfortunately gone by the wayside elsewhere. Plus Peyton's Places is just a damn entertaining show.
I bought it this year just for the WBB games. $5/month isn’t something I care too much about and you get access to a ton of content. 100% worth it to watch the games on obscure channels.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT