ADVERTISEMENT

For all the crap this team has taken...

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
They are 22-6. They have won a number of games they trailed by a significant margin. UNC, Pitt, Mia, @ G Tech - a few others maybe - that WKU game was tough.

They have won some close games.

They could have folded a few games but dug in.

Hate to tell a few people on here... That's coaching.

CRP seemed to let up at the right time? He sat there calm. I wanted to see him up and yelling, but he kind of sat down and let it unfold. I thought even he had given up on them. Maybe some are right that he presses too hard sometimes?

Originally posted by ACCCard:
CRP seemed to let up at the right time? He sat there calm. I wanted to see him up and yelling, but he kind of sat down and let it unfold. I thought even he had given up on them. Maybe some are right that he presses too hard sometimes?
I think at some point it is about player accountability.

The guys literally could not chew gum and walk at the same time for most the game tonight.

I think Rick decided they dug the hole, go dig out.

Got to give Rozier and Blackshear a ton of credit for making big plays and wanting it more at the end.

Rick sitting on time-outs was huge - a cool hand for sure and very important for late in the games.

Team win.

Ipartied you got it. At crunch time this TEAM delivers......Rozier and Blackshear with shots.... Nanu with a Super quick pass from OB to Rozier for the quick answer layup and a great block on the tech pg to Wayne's clutch 3 jumper! 22-6 is great and when you got a late game scorer like Rozier who takes over a game like Russ, never count out the Crads! Start shooting 80% from the FT line and we take the next step!

Yeah, I thought I knew how this movie was going to end, but this is turning out to be a suspense/thriller that might have some strange twist at the end. We will see. Nice win tonight.

This team continues to persevere through all the drama and doubt. It might not be pretty but somehow they get it done. I know it was Georgia Tech, but still... Have to give these guys some credit.

I remember a Card team from three years ago that most doubted. They ended up doing very well. Not saying this group will, but they are not strangers to adversity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT