ADVERTISEMENT

Football Select-A-Seat Event...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Some of you may have seen the notice below or received an email. Two thoughts come to mind...

I'm not sure I've seen this staged for prospective football season ticket holders in recent years. Others may recall differently. Demand for football tickets has exceeded basketball in my estimation, and we have advertised that football season tickets have very nearly sold out once the ticket allotment for visiting teams has been set aside. Basketball has publicly staged these events as attendance downtown has dwindled. And I'm wondering how much of this with football is a carryover from the attendance problems we had this year in men's and women's basketball (the latter, for no good reason.)

Also, we had some hand wringing in this space a few months ago about four thousand phantom where-did-they-go seats in the expansion. Is this now good news that those seats never existed?

At my age, I hope next football season takes a long time to get here; the kid in me wants it tomorrow! But are there fewer of us who feel that way and why?...

4cd4e8d1-47ea-4fb2-80d9-5cc44b785b4c.jpg

Headlined by one of the top signing classes in program history and the return of some of the top playmakers from a year ago, Louisville Football is back on the gridiron.

Join fellow members of CardNation at the Wendy's Wonderful Kids Spring Game in Papa John's Cardinal Stadium for our select-a-seat event at 11:30 a.m. This is the first time showcasing available seating locations for 2018, so don't miss this exciting opportunity to hand-pick your seats and gain early access to the biggest games of the season.

General public on sale begins April 16.

Be one of the more than 60,000-screaming fans in the newly expanded Papa John's Cardinal Stadium this season, as the Cardinals take the field against a loaded schedule. Louisville squares up against Florida State and Georgia Tech and in-state foes Western Kentucky and Kentucky.

RSVP TO THE SELECT-A-SEAT
Details for the Select-A-Seat Event:
  • It begins at 11:30 a.m.
  • Secure early entry to the Wendy’s Wonderful Kids Spring Game
  • Enter the stadium through Gate 2A
  • Complimentary parking available at all direct adjacent parking lots of Papa John's Cardinal Stadium

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News