ADVERTISEMENT

First Satterfield Commit.....

I really think that we will end up with a MUCH better class than we had. Miller would be a huge get, and hopefully we can nab a couple good DT’s. You can definitely tell that coach has his system, and that’s what he’s sticking to. Petrino started experimenting with his roster, and we all know that didn’t work well.

These players commit to a coach more than the program unless they have program ties. That is why keeping a staff in place for multiple years is critically important in building a program. When staff is always churning it impacts recruiting and the current roster.

Triston Miller - 4 Star OT just decommitted from NC State. Feel pretty confident he will follow Ledford to Louisville. We shall see.
Is this a fact, or guess? Link?

Another thread said UNC or FSU were his likely landing spot.

Is this a fact, or guess? Link?

Another thread said UNC or FSU were his likely landing spot.

Rollem, before a 17/18 year old guy signs on NSD I would challenge you to find anything that is "fact" in college football recruiting.

At this point, I feel very confident in our chances to land him. He has an outstanding relationship with Ledford, he is very interested in us and making every attempt to visit this coming weekend. It will likely come down to UNC and us. Will he commit to us? We will see.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Rollem, before a 17/18 year old guy signs on NSD I would challenge you to find anything that is "fact" in college football recruiting.

At this point, I feel very confident in our chances to land him. He has an outstanding relationship with Ledford, he is very interested in us and making every attempt to visit this coming weekend. It will likely come down to UNC and us. Will he commit to us? We will see.
Yeah this is true. And I don’t usually worry about it until NSD.

But your OP title got me a bit excited. Thought you had a scoop. :p

Reactions: ULGrad09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT