ADVERTISEMENT

Fed Ex Helping Memphis

""We've got some pretty tremendous momentum," AD Laird Veatch told me."
but their coach has done no better than tubby or josh pastner, that's not momentum, that's status quo, so who cares. memphis is the most racist city in the country outside of the state of GA, and maybe MS. it's so bad reverse racism is just as common. walk into a minority owned or operated business in some places and you won't even get acknowledged. doesn't even bother me and i applaud it actually. but memphis will always be a very tough place to get kids. fedex can give all the money they want but memphis is not winning anything any time soon. at least not with PH as their coach.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Fed Ex is headquartered in Memphis.

Ford and UPS are not HQ in Louisville. Humana is moving out.
agreed, even though they are the largest employers in the city and you'd think they;d might give but since it's not their "home", and even with the airport being UPS' largest hub, i don't think they'd put in any $ as then they'd have to in every other city to be fair. again, money is not the issue. coaching them is. you think UConn is paying more $ than anyone else in NIL? i doubt it. just coach them up and we'll win!

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I heard from the colonel himself that KFC will match every million $ with a 8 piece bucket of chicken!! 😁
kfc GIF

• Haha
Reactions: CommodoreCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT