ADVERTISEMENT

Fans Traveling to UVA?

ULFan-in-VA

No-Ranking Prospect
Oct 27, 2016
Richmond, VA
Hey guys! New to posting on the site, have been a loyal reader of stories and the message boards for years now, but just now took the leap and created an account to be able to post.

Anywho, long story short, I am a diehard Cardinal fan, grew up in Bardstown area, have been living in Virginia now for about 5 years. I will be making the trip over to Charlottesville on Saturday so I'm curious is anyone else making the trip?

Also, folks out this way are ravingggg about us and of course Lamar. Feels great to be a Cardinal!

Cheers!

Driving tomorrow with my wife and in-laws. Going to Monticello tomorrow afternoon. Staying weekend at Courtyard Marriott near stadium. Tailgating in parking lot, stop by for a cold beverage.

I'll be in attendance with 2 others. We have no tailgate set up but are probabky gonna be looking for a place to grab breakfast before and dinner after. Anyone got any good places in charlottesville?

I've been to two games in Charlottesville (UVA/UL and UVA/UCLA), but we stayed about 60 miles north.

We went to several Bar/Restaurants over by the UVA Hospital about a half mile from the stadium before/after the game.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Not sure who posted it any longer, but someone on the Collision Course board said they had a big group of about 65 people going.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT