ADVERTISEMENT

Fan Appreciation

Art79

300+
Oct 4, 2018
At the game on Saturday, I picked up a couple of nice glasses with the dunking Cardinal Bird on it, a gift for season ticket holders. The day before, in the mail I received a small replica of the Yum Center Court, signed by Kenny Payne, a gift to season ticket holders with perfect attendance last year. Over the summer, I was able to attend the Q&A session with the coaches, which included a tour of the locker room, practice court and lower level of the arena.

For football, I was able to attend the practice that was open only to season ticket holders, there was a movie night, and there have been bonus extra vouchers to use for some of the games.

I don't remember any of this happening before since Schnellenberger and Crum were the coaches, even if these types of things such as locker room tours were part of having my kids in the Junior Cardinal Club. So, my thanks go to the Athletic Department.

The Athletic Department gets some things wrong when it comes to the fans (such as A-D lot parking), but they are clearly trying. I have answered several surveys from them over the past few years, and they follow-up with a phone call to discuss my responses every time. If you have any issues (like the parking), I suggest trying to discuss them with someone. They may not always get it right, but they are trying and I appreciate their acknowledgement and gifts for my support.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT