ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Expect the Friday Commitment Train to Keep Rolling

Mark Ennis

2500+
Apr 17, 2014
It's Friday and we're expecting Scott Satterfield and staff to continue the recruiting momentum that's picked up steam over the past two weeks to continue today before most of y'all head home from work to start your weekend. There will definitely be one today and if another guy feels comfortable going ahead and pulling the trigger and Louisville wins the coin toss on Tim Lawson (which by all accounts sits at 50/50), there could be as many as three by the Monday. I'd place the odds like this

1 Commit by Monday- 100%
2 Commits by Monday - 45%
3 Commits by Monday - 5%

Why the low odds on 3? It's not that I don't think there's a 3rd guy out of a group of recent campers and visitors, it's just that we don't have a firm announcement date on any of the others and that means it could be at any time.

But,

One thing that comes with having a whole collection of commitments is...decommitments! We're not predicting any right now. But it is worth recognizing that recently committed linebacker Khatavian Franks tweeted that he is visiting Pitt today. Should Louisville be worried? Not necessarily. I only point it out to remind folks the competition isn't going to stop recruiting most of these commitments, either.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News