ADVERTISEMENT

Every single one of you would have acted the same way as Jeff did

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
get off your high horse, if at your job, someone else said they were interested in you and simply wanted an interview you would have taken it because human nature would make you think they could make an offer you couldn't refuse. all coaches, every single one of them, listen. and every one of them gets a raise for not leaving. that's how the industry works. and if any one of you says, nope i wouldn't take the interview, i wouldn't want my current employer to value me more, and to pay me more, is totally full of crap. get over yourselves. he did what you would do. tyra did NOT MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE COULDN'T REFUSE- PURDUE DID. simple as that.

and he shouldn't have declined anything two weeks ago because as stated above, you never know if they were going to offer something he couldn't refuse and he didn't get the meeting until this week. so every single one of you on your high horse get off of it please. you are embarrassing yourselves. you are showing you have absolutely no sense of reality.

Reactions: zipp and SoulSr
get off your high horse, if at your job, someone else said they were interested in you and simply wanted an interview you would have taken it because human nature would make you think they could make an offer you couldn't refuse. all coaches, every single one of them, listen. and every one of them gets a raise for not leaving. that's how the industry works. and if any one fo your says, nope i wouldn't take the interview, i wouldn't want my current employer to value me more and pay me more, is totally full of carp. get over yourselves. he did what you would do. tyra did NOT MAKE HIM AN OFFER HE COULDN'T REFUSE- PURDUE DID. simple as that.

and he shouldn't have declined anything two weeks ago because as stated above, you never know if they were going to offer something he couldn't refuse and he didn't get the meeting until this week. so every single one of your on your high horse get off of it please. you are embarrassing yourselves. you are showing you have absolutely no sense of reality.

NO I would not have, speak for yourself!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT