All I know is it's a pity life
    Can't be simple again
    Rocky Top, you'll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good ol' Rocky Top
    Rocky Top, Tennessee
    Rocky Top, Tennessee
    Rocky Top, Tennessee

There goes their super season. The Georgia loss hurt them bad. They are so one dimensional on offense. If Kentucky had a decent QB, they would probably be 9-1 right now with that defense. No joke.

I’m actually starting to think.... is it possible to think? Nah!!

UK should have lost against Misery (they didn't though, so I'll give them credit). This year's version of the Stoops pantented "2nd half of the Season Collapse" is on, it's just being somewhat masked by them being better than they usually are (so you get the win vs Misery). Cats will struggle against MTSU, might even lose (MTSU can put up some points, that's not a good thing for UK), and they lose to Louisville in the season finale. I will laugh my nards off if UK's Dream Season includes a loss to a bad Louisville team with a "dead man walking" coach.

There goes their super season. The Georgia loss hurt them bad. They are so one dimensional on offense. If Kentucky had a decent QB, they would probably be 9-1 right now with that defense. No joke.

I’m actually starting to think.... is it possible to think? Nah!!
No way UofL beats UofK this year, especially since this UofL team has already quit on the season.

Regardless, this is still a super season for UofK. They've won 7 games which is better than most years, and they still have 2 wins left on their schedule plus a bowl game.

No way UofL beats UofK this year, especially since this UofL team has already quit on the season.

Regardless, this is still a super season for UofK. They've won 7 games which is better than most years, and they still have 2 wins left on their schedule plus a bowl game.

Yeah, they should finish the regular season 9-3.

Listen to AM 590 wvlk lexington
You wont be dissapointed !

Chris from Richmond is coming up !

You mean, "Chreee-us from Reeechm'n"?

LOL, you sound like me when I text my buddies to tune into 93.7 "The Fan" in Pittsburgh whenever the Steelers lose. LOL. It's drunken yinzer after drunken yinzer, bitching about the refs, Tomlin needs fired, need to run the ball more, where's the Steel Curtain, etc etc. It's hilarious.

All I got is this; remember how our own dream season went into collapse two years ago after the Houston loss, and we ended the season losing to a poor UK team? Just saying history repeats and don’t be surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT