ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN.com Early College Football Power Index...UofL very high....

We have a chance to be really good next year, hopefully we can live up to it.

We have been 0-4 against FSU and Clemson in two ACC seasons. To become credible, we need to win at least one of those games in 2016.
nfl_aldavis05_800.jpg

Just-Win-Baby-patch-EE3078.jpg

Reactions: SoulSr
We have been 0-4 against FSU and Clemson in two ACC seasons. To become credible, we need to win at least one of those games in 2016.

Still not happy with the blown goal line offense in 2014...going into 2016 have a hellva shot of beating them...feel this is our strongest team on paper since 2013-(Bridgewater, Marcus Smith, Pryor and DeVante)..

Reactions: wilkie01
Still not happy with the blown goal line offense in 2014...going into 2016 have a hellva shot of beating them...feel this is our strongest team on paper since 2013-(Bridgewater, Marcus Smith, Pryor and DeVante)..
I think all dependent on OL performance and team injuries this coming season. Cards are still quite thin. James Quick (and Petrino) messed up on (and one play before) the goal line in 2014. I give our Cards a 40% chance of winning one of these two games in 2016 (FSU/Clemson). We need one of them. What a season it could be!

Reactions: The Public Enemy
I think all dependent on OL performance and team injuries this coming season. Cards are still quite thin. James Quick (and Petrino) messed up on (and one play before) the goal line in 2014. I give our Cards a 40% chance of winning one of these two games in 2016 (FSU/Clemson). We need one of them. What a season it could be!

Truth...the one thing I can take solace in is the 2015 OL was extremely young...Coach K still has his work ahead of him...

Clemson lost a lot on defense. Clemson's offense should be the best in the country. What will be interesting is seeing who will be a tougher opponent for Louisville between FSU and Clemson. Clemson is an away game for you but at the same time your defense will be elite and Clemson's defense will be a question mark. With FSU you have the game at home at the same time FSU should have a better defense than Clemson but not as explosive on offense.

No doubt Clemson, FSU and Houston are your toughest games this season and not necessarily in that order.

Clemson lost a lot on defense. Clemson's offense should be the best in the country. What will be interesting is seeing who will be a tougher opponent for Louisville between FSU and Clemson. Clemson is an away game for you but at the same time your defense will be elite and Clemson's defense will be a question mark. With FSU you have the game at home at the same time FSU should have a better defense than Clemson but not as explosive on offense.

No doubt Clemson, FSU and Houston are your toughest games this season and not necessarily in that order.

For me just because it is a road game for us it is Clemson followed by FSU...The margin is razor thin...also, you're correct about Houston on the road being in both of those teams ballpark as we both found out last year...the Cougars are legit..

For me just because it is a road game for us it is Clemson followed by FSU...The margin is razor thin...also, you're correct about Houston on the road being in both of those teams ballpark as we both found out last year...the Cougars are legit..
You know another thing I thought about in regards to Louisville's schedule. I'm interested in seeing if Virginia improves considering they are your permanent crossover opponent. You'd like to see a team that you play every year be at least a decent team. I know Virginia beat you guys in 2014 but it was kind of a fluke. Be nice if Mendenhall can at least make them respectable so your permanent crossover opponent isn't a dud every year.

Richt should get Miami on the upswing quickly in my opinion. I'm excited about all of the coaching changes around the ACC. I think all schools hit a home run with their hires.

Reactions: Mayoman
You know another thing I thought about in regards to Louisville's schedule. I'm interested in seeing if Virginia improves considering they are your permanent crossover opponent. You'd like to see a team that you play every year be at least a decent team. I know Virginia beat you guys in 2014 but it was kind of a fluke. Be nice if Mendenhall can at least make them respectable so your permanent crossover opponent isn't a dud every year.

Richt should get Miami on the upswing quickly in my opinion. I'm excited about all of the coaching changes around the ACC. I think all schools hit a home run with their hires.

Babers in Syracuse IMO was a huge upgrade....the UVa game is a concern for me this year...wasn't impressed at all with London but Mendenhall is a hellva coach. UVa does have talent and I expect a tough game this year and going forward.

Schmid- You are right about the tough games. Because of venue and time of season, Clemson and Houston are AWFUL for the Cards. Just hope we have a bit of a chance to beat you Noles since we have you at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT