ADVERTISEMENT

Enoch and Williams = Two Headed Beast

Theyve done it once.
I think Coach Mack would do it at the Final Four.
Both players shoot 3s so not really clogging the lane.

they are both at their best inside though so i still think it clogs the lane to a point. Plus you get worse ball handling and you increase the chance of both being in foul trouble. Imo its something you do in spurts as a surprise changeup more than having be your actual rotation.

they are both at their best inside though so i still think it clogs the lane to a point. Plus you get worse ball handling and you increase the chance of both being in foul trouble. Imo its something you do in spurts as a surprise changeup more than having be your actual rotation.

You do it in 2 minute spurts, plus thedy can still go 4 out, because they both shoot 3s.
Id like it more for the defense.

It is a really good combo. Hard to find a big man putting up those numbers on nightly basis.

Virginia has played at a lower level this season because they have struggled to shoot it at a respectable %. Yesterday shows how good they can be when they do shoot it at a high level.
Yesterday was a tremendous win for us because we withstood Virginia's best punch and held them off. We hit over 50% from the field, over 40% from 3-point land, made 88% of our free throws, and had only 5 TOs against one of the country's top defenses. I think it was one of our best performances of the year.

The Cavs outshot us from the field and 3-point line, played typical stingy defense, had two of its starters post career highs, and still lost by 7.

That was a great win by us because we fought off a tremendous 2nd half performance by the defending national champions to ice it away in the final minute....something, by the way, we've been very effective at lately if you haven't noticed.

Right now it looks like a one headed beast. I'm not saying Enoch can't step up he has the talent but there's no doubt who the more productive more well-rounded player is right now.

No reason to throw the towel in on Enoch I'm not. But Mack's leash has grown shorter with Enoch it feels like. Maybe rightfully so. Williams does struggle with fouls sometimes, Enoch is not done!

CCM stated during post game interview that Steve has an ankle issue that happened against Syracuse and he may have reinjured it today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT