ADVERTISEMENT

End Game Now in Sight TJ, Grissom, Postel, BOT, New UL President

cocoa

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Well the events of the past couple of days have convinced me the End Game now is in sight. Why you say? First have you noticed that the backers of Postel & Grissom on this message board have gone totally silent. I am not naming names , they know you they are. They finally understand that Grissom, Postel, and other sheep on the BOT have, as we said in the Army "sh-- in their mess kit" , better know as they" f --- up". Jack has called it the " Folly of Fools". Jack you were being generous!

Our BOT Chairman Grissom, and Postel have lost the battle of Public Opinion. Unless they find the old Smoking Gun at some point, they have to understand if this goes to trial in the state of Kentucky they will not prevail on TJ owed the contract money! What you say a jury will have UK fans on it, ask for a Bench Trial!! So what happens next?? This is going to be settled out of court.

If I am TJ as part of the settlement you demand all your money, and on top of that a letter of apology / and a retraction of all accusations as either false or w/o merit. TJ only wants what is due via his contract, the apology is his chip on the punitive damages. Why would BOT agree to that it's called defamation of character or punitive damages .Once that happens Postel, Grissom, possible other BOT members who signed off on a termination with cause ,that has been determined to be false w/o merit accusations should be removed from the BOT by the Governor for malfeasance .

I sincerely hopes this leads to a new BOT with real members who are UL people, no Sally Binghams, no David Grissoms, Suggestions Denny Crum, Daryl Griffin, Jack Coffee, Bill Stone, Jim Patterson, Mark Lynn, just to name a few!! Once this happens we can finally move forward with an open search for a new President!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News