ADVERTISEMENT

Empty seats galore.

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
Huge game and the weather ain't that bad. Kinda pitiful no show by the fans.

Go Cards!

Last edited:
Personaly a little air has been let out of the fanbase, with all this BB negativity. I know i'm not as excited as i was prior to the BB crap. I tried to pump myself upwith being suportive of the FB team. However BB is at the forefront for the community at present. And not too mention the FB team hasn't reeally gave us that wow look at us seson so far. You know and 1230 and funky wheather doesn't help, but we should be out their though!

In all honesty you can hardly blame people for not really wanting to watch this ineptitude

Oh stop it.....what I say on this message board has no effect on this teams performance. You're very thin skinned and if you aren't terribly terribly concerned with what this offense has become then you're simply a sunshine pumper. I guess I should've made it clearer and said OFFENSE ineptitude....and I'm right. It's awful.

I wouldn't say the offense is awful. The O-line is the promblem blocked punt they can't block whatsoever.

Offensive line absolutely horrible. I know all about the youth, etc. but we look like crap.

Oh stop it.....what I say on this message board has no effect on this teams performance. You're very thin skinned and if you aren't terribly terribly concerned with what this offense has become then you're simply a sunshine pumper. I guess I should've made it clearer and said OFFENSE ineptitude....and I'm right. It's awful.
Your stupid rants about this offense have been well documented on these boards, in fact it's the only thing you talk about ad nauseum.

If you can't understand that we are starting as many as 6 freshman on our offense and add in the fact that we are playing the #1 defense in the country today makes your constant whining even more pathetic.

Who gives a damn about anything at this point but winning games.

Yes because I expected better when we rehired genius Bobby Petrino. Put me on ignore if what I say really bothers you that much. I would assume you're a grown man and that what I say would have no effect on you but you do seem to have your undies in a bunch. We have 9 negative yardage plays btw. 9! That ain't all "we're young!!!!"

Yes because I expected better when we rehired genius Bobby Petrino. Put me on ignore if what I say really bothers you that much. I would assume you're a grown man and that what I say would have no effect on you but you do seem to have your undies in a bunch. We have 9 negative yardage plays btw. 9! That ain't all "we're young!!!!"
If you can't understand how our young and quite frankly bad offensive line is ruining and hamstringing every thing we try to do on offense I can't help you. They played better last week and so did our offense.

It sucks but there are no quick fixes for it.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I'm frankly getting tired of the we're young excuse. Plus this is not the offense of Bobby Petrino. All across the board things are just different as far a preparation, execution, attention to detail, focus....you name it.

I'm frankly getting tired of the we're young excuse. Plus this is not the offense of Bobby Petrino. All across the board things are just different as far a preparation, execution, attention to detail, focus....you name it.

Tell us when the last time a CBP Offense started 6 freshman, including the QB. 3 of them are on the OL. That is the crux of the matter. You can't produce division 1 experience that doesn't exist no matter how hard you try.....it has to be earned the old fashioned way.....by playing and learning on the job.

What about that don't you understand? No coach can just shit out experience because a fan expects it or demands it unrealistically. This team is growing at its own pace.....there are no quick fixes to lack of experience. BL: A 'W' is a 'W' no matter how ugly it looked. NEXT!

These freshmen are now 7 games in. I swear guys like you and Louisvillian sound like broken records. Bobby Petrino has become enamored with this damn zone read offense and it isn't him. Not only that but we look disorganized, disinterested, unmotivated.....you name it. Which is hardly what we think of when we think Petrino. Probably some of the same ones that are being apologists for this crap were calling us dark horse playoff contenders. No one expected this crap. There is something not right here besides the tired "we're young" excuse

Reactions: rh62531
These freshmen are now 7 games in. I swear guys like you and Louisvillian sound like broken records. Bobby Petrino has become enamored with this damn zone read offense and it isn't him. Not only that but we look disorganized, disinterested, unmotivated.....you name it. Which is hardly what we think of when we think Petrino. Probably some of the same ones that are being apologists for this crap were calling us dark horse playoff contenders. No one expected this crap. There is something not right here besides the tired "we're young" excuse

You ignored the question posed to you. When has CBP ever had to start 6 fr on Offense?. Not a broken record here....just a realist with reasonable expectations.

Your posts, on the other hand....smack of the entitlement attitude. You want what you want and you want it now......Grow up....in the real world.....it don't work that way.

Experience is earned one game at a time and doesn't happen just because you want it to or expect it to.

Have you ever even coached or played a competitive sport in your life? If you have.....you would understand the meaning of the words patience and persistence.

There are huge differences in the words 'excuse' and 'reasons' and those that have cognitive thinking abilities know the difference while others suffer through their own shortcomings by railing on others. If the shoe fits.....wear it. IMO, the Cards do not need fans like you. Get a grip.

I'll NEVER COMPLAIN about a win.

No matter how ugly or ineffective the effort.

Your job is to be ahead when the clock reads 00:00

Stop clamoring for 66-0 scores by Petrino. He had ugly close wins during 41-9 including
beating SuCkS by only 7, after being up by double digits at the half. They only
scored 3 points in the 2nd half of that game.

Did the Cards win............

Reactions: Cardinals4Ever
Stop trying to gloss this turd of an offense that Petrino is giving us. Expectations were sky high from some of the same ones who are now making excuses. This team at a minimum should be 5-2. There is no identity especially on offense. All of those false starts, etc have Jack to do with youth; that's coaching.

I was at the game and for those criticizing the fans, look in the mirror!!! Those of us that went were loud, the stadium was full of CARD faithful's. I wish that all non sellout games were blacked out here.

Reactions: Cardinals4Ever
You really think that defense is the best in the country?
He's merely stating a fact. They were the top rated D in the country. Just like we were for parts of last season, whether people thought we were the best D or not, we were top rated.

It's a win against a very good defense, period.

LSU has a pretty hard core fan base - no? incredible amount of empty seats for a Saturday night home game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT