ADVERTISEMENT

Effort

And the worst coaching job on both sides of the ball in UofL history. It’s been going on awhile now.

I’d gladly spin a wheel with all of the coaching staffs in the Sun Belt on it and hire whichever bunch it landed on over BP, family and co.

Thanks for the good memories Bobby, which are fading every week. I don’t know you’re personal and/or professional problems and at this point I don’t care.

Enough is Enough.

Reactions: wilkie01
And the worst coaching job on both sides of the ball in UofL history. It’s been going on awhile now.

I’d gladly spin a wheel with all of the coaching staffs in the Sun Belt on it and hire whichever bunch it landed on over BP, family and co.

Thanks for the good memories Bobby, which are fading every week. I don’t know you’re personal and/or professional problems and at this point I don’t care.

Enough is Enough.

I would take the Directv coach at this point. His team never quits. Unless it’s cable.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
I’ve said it before. When players quit, it’s in the players. Period.

I don’t think they’ve quit. Not everybody at least. But they seem to be poorly prepared.

THAT’S on the coaches.

A team or military unit reflects the personality of its leader and performs as he or she would! Tyra has no choice but to fire Bobby Petrino and his whole staff. This should be done at the end of the Kentucky game! Tyra bring Jeff Brohm home to us!

A team or military unit reflects the personality of its leader and performs as he or she would! Tyra has no choice but to fire Bobby Petrino and his whole staff. This should be done at the end of the Kentucky game! Tyra bring Jeff Brohm home to us!
I hate to have to tell you, but you missed your chance when you initiated Petrino 2.0

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT