ADVERTISEMENT

Duke better beat WF

SpotHogCard

1250+
Mar 17, 2013
They have a freshman in right now, he's doing them no favors, but Duke defense is sucking hind tit right now.

Certainly, if we win out we’re in the ACC Championship game. But just in case we lose a game, we should be rooting for everybody we play in all of their other games. That’s because one of the tiebreakers is the winning percentage of the conference teams we played.

So rooting for Duke over Wake Forest tonight. BC over Syracuse tomorrow. Pitt over FSU ( of course). The other two games (Miami-NCSU and GT-Virginia) are 4 teams we have either played or will play, so no preference there. Since Miami is 2-2, I’ll have to root for NC State to give them their third loss.

Reactions: Mayoman
Certainly, if we win out we’re in the ACC Championship game. But just in case we lose a game, we should be rooting for everybody we play in all of their other games. That’s because one of the tiebreakers is the winning percentage of the conference teams we played.

So rooting for Duke over Wake Forest tonight. BC over Syracuse tomorrow. Pitt over FSU ( of course). The other two games (Miami-NCSU and GT-Virginia) are 4 teams we have either played or will play, so no preference there. Since Miami is 2-2, I’ll have to root for NC State to give them their third loss.

Well Duke won by a last second field goal, so 1 that you named has happened.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
That freshman qb was the third option from what the commentators were saying. That kid is a gunslinger, if he keeps playing like he did tonight and continues to develop, watch out!

That freshman qb was the third option from what the commentators were saying. That kid is a gunslinger, if he keeps playing like he did tonight and continues to develop, watch out!

Duke is pretty well beat up (you’re welcome ACC). The hour has struck midnight for those guys and their 18 month fairytale is coming to an end. That’s what we do, we break teams (see Wake Forrest, Florida State and now Duke). May take them years to recover.

BTW, I had Duke and Texas Tech in a two game parlay last night. Sweated it out but more than doubled my money.

We’ll get more value out of facing undefeated FSU in the ACC championship game, we should be rooting for them to win out. Also, they won’t drop to 3rd in the race, so just assume they will be team #1 and we want them to ding everyone else.

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT