ADVERTISEMENT

Drew Barker tearing it up.

At least they ran off Patrick Towles. Man, that guy sucked. Can only imagine the numbers he would have put up against Florida.

cantmiss, make sure to keep reminding us about Drew's recruit rating. I have a hard time with numbers.

LPT Football: zipp's lying...

Is it my imagination or did we not hear in the offseason that Kentucky had built one of the best offensive lines in the sec which would then allow the awesomeness of Barker to shine thru?:D

Reactions: Cue Card
For shits and giggles I need to find links to the Mildcat post game call in shows and which is the most entertaining.:D

Lachlan hosting one now on AM 680 (about like Maddie Bangs hosting ours...)

AM 590 out of Lexington now.

In about an hour, Maddie himself on AM 840.

LPT Football: Better than the game itself...

Someone remind me - wasn't Barker part of the Sweatpants Gang that tried to stir things up before kickoff a couple years ago before the played us? If so, that's his most valuable contribution to the cause in his pistol carrying time with BBN.

Someone remind me - wasn't Barker part of the Sweatpants Gang that tried to stir things up before kickoff a couple years ago before the played us? If so, that's his most valuable contribution to the cause in his pistol carrying time with BBN.
Yes he was along with that punk WR Jeff Badet and others. Barker was barking behind a wall of his teammates and backing up like a Crawdad.

Kind of what he did today and at crunch time in our game last year. No tears for Porky Stoops because of that trash.

Reactions: Cue Card and Creo
Last season was Bowl or Bust, and UK busted.

Harry Potter got all the snaps until it was very late in the season. Had Stoops brought Barker along last year, giving him a few series in every game, Barker might be prepared for what he's facing now. Instead he's a deer caught in headlights.

Stoops needed a veteran, experienced QB going into his year 4. Barker as the designated starter meant completely starting over.

At least this year, all the easy games aren't front loaded so there's no false sense of achievement. Just the cold, hard reality of 0-2 with a mountain to climb ahead.

Sure, they have some "beatable" teams on their schedule. But chances are, with a team as bad as UK, they are not going to win all of the ones they could, and will likely lose some they shouldn't. Does anyone feel like next week is a lock at this point?

Reactions: Louisvillian
Barker finished with a 0.2 QBR for the game. That takes some effort to get that low.
cantmiss said that Drew took a hit and was temporarily confused whether a high number was good or a low number.

LPT Football: Like 'cantmiss' needs help...

Me thinks that Barker had his money on UF. How, or why, else would he play so badly? Oh yeah, I forgot, he sucks. :p;)

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
That seems to be a common theme. Coaches and players leave Stoops' program and they turn into world beaters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT