ADVERTISEMENT

Don't see this here ... Calipari Foundation Ex Dir and UK Assoc AD got a lil pukey

Pervis_Griffith

25000+
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I apologize if this is a redundant post -- I've been busy the last couple days and haven't been here. A quick scan of the board and I didn't see this posted. FIgured it'd be something some would find interesting.

Another UK DUI for a staffer ... More adults do wrong crap there than kids. It's craziness.

It must really suck getting pulled over right after you puke all over yourself. I mean the timing of it all. Horrific.

Kentucky associate athletics director Chris Woolard was charged with a DUI after being found covered in vomit in his car on Monday, according to ABC affiliate WHAS 11.

“A member of Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari’s staff has been charged with DUI,” wrote WHAS 11. “Lexington Police said Chris Woolard was found on Monday in his car, which was resting on the sidewalk next to a fence still in gear.

“Police said Woolard was covered in vomit and they could smell alcohol on him.”

Additionally, Woolard was arrested and charged after being issued a sobriety test, per WHAS 11.

Moreover, Woolard is currently in his twelfth season the associate athletics director for basketball operations at Kentucky, as well as serving as the executive director for the Calipari Foundation.

After the incident, WHAS 11 reached out to Kentucky for comment, to which they responded, “We are aware of the situation and we are handling the matter internally.”

The Wildcats will open their season on Nov. 7 against Howard at Rupp Arena.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News