ADVERTISEMENT

Do you guys still Love Ricky P?

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
BB program still trying to dig itself from the grave. All the while this fanbase supported this clown . Whom constantly now all of sudden loves social media. Throwing out his love for the Big Blue sports . ..Gonna be at the FB game on the sidelines . Matty Bangs says gonna be a bigger surprise for Midnite madness HMM!!!!

Very good coach for us for many years. Won and also lost us a natty, all while apparently going through a mid-life crisis.

He was at UK before we hired him, so I long ago lost the ability to be shocked or dismayed when he associates with or praises our archrival.

Don’t really care what he does, unless we need to try to beat his St John’s team on the court.

35KY Sports

rStdopoenst65af3g0f6tcm21i9i0630uu50i263f875l1743mi5h2201425 ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
According to Adam Zagoria, former Louisville and Kentucky basketball coach Rick Pitino will attend the Vanderbilt-Kentucky football game on Saturday night. New Kentucky head coach Mark Pope also mentioned that Pitino plans to attend the Wildcats’ practice.
“He kind of asked me, but really he just told me he was coming to practice,” Pope said.
Earlier this year, Pitino also contributed to Kentucky football’s NIL initiative.

Not surprised by anything Ricky does. I guess the bbn apologized for those signs they made about JoAnn🤷

He gave us a lot of great basketball, fun moments and memories. For that, I thank him. The other stuff wasn't great. I wish him no ill will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT