ADVERTISEMENT

Devante Parker signs extension with Miami

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Dolphins sign WR DeVante Parker to 4-year contract extension
i

CAMERON WOLFEESPN Staff Writer5:39 PM ET2 Minute Read
DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins have signed receiver DeVante Parker to a four-year extension through the 2023 season, the team announced Friday evening.

Parker's four-extension is worth up to $40 million with an $8 million signing bonus and more than $20 million guaranteed, according to a source.

Dolphins sign WR DeVante Parker to 4-year contract extension
i

CAMERON WOLFEESPN Staff Writer5:39 PM ET2 Minute Read
DAVIE, Fla. -- The Miami Dolphins have signed receiver DeVante Parker to a four-year extension through the 2023 season, the team announced Friday evening.

Parker's four-extension is worth up to $40 million with an $8 million signing bonus and more than $20 million guaranteed, according to a source.

I was hoping that he wouldn't sign the extension so he could go to the Ravens. :D

Then he follows up his signing with 70 yards receiving and two touchdowns yesterday. Throughout injuries, bad QB play, and horrible coaching, Devante has finally broken out.

he's finally healthy is the main reason. pretty sure he has had very few games at 100% in his career and thus has been a flop for a first rounder. but definitely has a chance to rewrite everything about himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT