ADVERTISEMENT

DAYUM...Rupp's Rafters is in RARE form

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
:) The massive rush to diminish the hiring of Chris Mack is in full force over there. It's really worth a trip over there to get a peek at the many flailing attempts/threads to discredit the new coach. Of course, this is from the same board that claimed, over and over, that no decent coach would give the Louisville "dumpster fire" the time of day, and specifically not Chris Mack. They're in full on prediction of gloom and doom mode in a way that only RR's can do. BTW, I DO want to distinguish the haters on RR, from the knowledgeable and reasonable UK posters on the main basketball board. If you don't already read and post on the main board, I invite you all to give it a try. The UofL-UK rivalry back and forth is in full effect over there as well, but it's mostly between regulars who don't take it too far or too seriously. Most there are congratulatory and impressed with the hire.

:) The massive rush to diminish the hiring of Chris Mack is in full force over there. It's really worth a trip over there to get a peek at the many flailing attempts/threads to discredit the new coach. Of course, this is from the same board that claimed, over and over, that no decent coach would give the Louisville "dumpster fire" the time of day, and specifically not Chris Mack. They're in full on prediction of gloom and doom mode in a way that only RR's can do. BTW, I DO want to distinguish the haters on RR, from the knowledgeable and reasonable UK posters on the main basketball board. If you don't already read and post on the main board, I invite you all to give it a try. The UofL-UK rivalry back and forth is in full effect over there as well, but it's mostly between regulars who don't take it too far or too seriously. Most there are congratulatory and impressed with the hire.
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations

I've been banned for almost two years now

Dude it is freaking comical...I swear they are the one with little brother syndrome. Highly obsessed with us and say anything to pump up their choking, one trick pony for an athletic program. They're decent at one thing and that's basketball and only those hilljacks could choke it away with the easiest f ing bracket in the history of the NCAA.

Last week when all of the Mack stuff was slowly leaking there were guys on there talking about how UK should hire him in the future, he would never go to UL, UK is Macks dream job etc.... Hahahahaahaha
Such a bunch of delusional tools.

Plus they have UK football players tweeting out what a joke that their coaching staff is. Haha dumb asses

Well, think about it! The average IQ over there is about 65,

fd7c46f383924278cc4d325f7a3782d444eae940341e7404c456002d7e9654c7.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT