ADVERTISEMENT

Day game attendance vs. night game attendance stats . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
I’d like to see some statistics about attendance difference between games that start during the day time (noon to 4 p.m.) versus night time start times (6 pm and later). I’m a daytime guy but I seem to be in the minority. I understand the argument that states the “family obligation” issue with daytime starts. I was there at one point in my life. But what I don’t get is “tailgating is screwed up by daytime start times”. I’ve always been told that beer is the breakfast of champions (jk). But seriously, I’d think that if a game starts at noon or 1 p.m., i.e., the BC game here this weekend, you could have a breakfast type meal prior to the game and then have the traditional burger and dog dinner after the game. Therefore, giving tailgaters an opportunity at TWO parties. At any rate, I’d like to see a comparison of attendance figures for the difference between attendance for day games vs night games. Anyone have any available numbers? I’d be willing to bet a dime to a green assed fly that there just won’t be that much difference. Yeah, I know, the quality of opponent factors into the equation but all of that aside, what are the numbers . . . .

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News