ADVERTISEMENT

Dawkins payment plan for Spalding and Vanderbilt

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Reported by the CJ.

Spalding was to get 2k a month.
Jared Vanderbilt of the team to the east, was to get 30k a month.

This has to be true right. Big blew nation believed everything Dawkins said about Pitino and the program.

Is this thread going to go 800 pages like the one on crap pawz about UofL ?

It probably is true. And if those players actually received payments, they should be ruled ineligible immediately. However, as of now, it was just a plan on his behalf.

This is most telling part from an ESPN article:

Dawkins was among 10 men arrested by federal authorities on Sept. 26, 2017. There is no evidence that any of the payments were actually made before his arrest or that any of the players had knowledge of the pay-for-play schemes.

So until there are recordings of phone calls, cancelled checks, wire transfers, video, etc, there is nothing really to discuss.

It probably is true. And if those players actually received payments, they should be ruled ineligible immediately. However, as of now, it was just a plan on his behalf.

This is most telling part from an ESPN article:

Dawkins was among 10 men arrested by federal authorities on Sept. 26, 2017. There is no evidence that any of the payments were actually made before his arrest or that any of the players had knowledge of the pay-for-play schemes.

So until there are recordings of phone calls, cancelled checks, wire transfers, video, etc, there is nothing really to discuss.

You mean nothing to discuss because two uofk players were named.

Take those two out and you add another 10 pages to your "UofL cheats 800 page thread"

You guys already have a 5 page thread on whether Zion was paid by Duke.

You guys are whistling past the graveyard , PRAYING that Nike burned all the evidence of pay for play.

Its so laughable you blew guys accuse Duke of paying for players when SuCkS is recruiting the exact same players.

Hypocrite much........

Reactions: Cue Card and Deeva
Reported by the CJ.

Spalding was to get 2k a month.
Jared Vanderbilt of the team to the east, was to get 30k a month.

This has to be true right. Big blew nation believed everything Dawkins said about Pitino and the program.

Is this thread going to go 800 pages like the one on crap pawz about UofL ?
It was a business plan. As stated in the article it never came to fruition and doesnt even imply any of the players/families were on board.

It was a business plan. As stated in the article it never came to fruition and doesnt even imply any of the players/families were on board.

Sure.

Money changed hands.
Not just at UofL, Kansas, Auburn etc.

Uofk players and family are just as guilty if not more in the play for pay scandal.

Cousins and Willie Steins families were living in upscale houses in Lexington.

I know, its not what you know, its what you can prove.

Its coming. Its right around the corner :mad:

Reactions: Deeva
Sure.

Money changed hands.

Uofk players and family are just as guilty if not more in the play for pay scandal.

Perhaps. I was simply saying the plan but Dawkins doesn't show violations by anyone, including your players.

Sure.

Money changed hands.

If it is around the corner, I want it to come out. I want to see the evidence. Not some Pete Thamel or Pat Forde article trying desperately to tie things together. And if there's real evidence, I want them ruled ineligible.

But as of now, this is nothing. It's like if I said I wanted to pay Louisville players. Doesn't mean they know about it, they took anything, or that they should be ineligible.

If it is around the corner, I want it to come out. I want to see the evidence. Not some Pete Thamel or Pat Forde article trying desperately to tie things together. And if there's real evidence, I want them ruled ineligible.

But as of now, this is nothing. It's like if I said I wanted to pay Louisville players. Doesn't mean they know about it, they took anything, or that they should be ineligible.

It goes back to Cousins , Wall , Davis and others. I think to five yr limitations is up on those players, to yalls luck.

There are questions on Noel, Adebayo, knox now two more players.

The crapiperi pay for play veil is coming down.

Sure.

Money changed hands.

You're stating as facts your opinion. They're not proven facts. Carry on.

It goes back to Cousins , Wall , Davis and others. I think to five yr limitations is up on those players, to yalls luck.

There are questions on Noel, Adebayo, knox now two more players.

The crapiperi pay for play veil is coming down.
Is there anything that supports any of that? If so, I'm unaware of it.

That is the way I read it. A plan that never came to fruition.

OTOH it only fuels speculation about where a similar plan is or was going on elsewhere. IMO this group of Einstein's were not capable of concocting this scheme on their own. Someone else had to have done it first.

We can speculate all we want, but until it's proven it remains speculation.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
That is the way I read it. A plan that never came to fruition.

OTOH it only fuels speculation about where a similar plan is or was going on elsewhere. IMO this group of Einstein's were not capable of concocting this scheme on their own. Someone else had to have done it first.

We can speculate all we want, but until it's proven it remains speculation.

All true. We can plan anything we want, I mean I can put a business plan together to take over Amazon tomorrow, but it doesn't mean anything until I actually go and do it. But as rampant as all this crap apparently is (I had no idea, I was very naïve), this is definitely not good news for anyone as people tend to not walk away from money that's being given. That whole smoke/fire thing.

Any fan of any program needs to be very careful about gloating over any of this, karma can be a real ass-kicker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT