ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs Take A Dump - SC 20 UGA 17 Final OT

I’m sure if Bama goes down it will just fuel the flames of “ the $EC is SO tough, there should be FOUR $ec teams in the FF” crowd. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mayoman
I’m sure if Bama goes down it will just fuel the flames of “ the $EC is SO tough, there should be FOUR $ec teams in the FF” crowd. :rolleyes:

I'm so sick of the SEC whiners.

Off the top of my head these teams would all be at or near the top of either the SEC East or West.

Oklahoma
Clemson
Wisconsin
Michigan
Ohio State
Miami
UT

Last edited:
I'm so sick of the SEC whiners.

Off the top of my head these teams would all be at or near the top of either the SEC East or West.

Oklahoma
Clemson
Ohio State
Miami
UT
OSU and Clemson are annual play off contenders. They def should be. OU maybe, just don’t like Big 12 football too much these days.

Playoff teams I see are Alabama, Clemson, OSU, and OU. If it’s two SEC teams then the other will be LSU in my opinion.

Clemson back to looking like they should today.

Well I’ll be damned. It was. Didn’t watch the full game, my bad. Then yes, banned from the playoffs and should be. Fromm stats are miserable with those 3 ints and one of them being a pick-6. See ya Dawgs!

“South Carolina clearly deserves to be in the Top 15 after this win. Georgia should drop 2-3 spots.”

You know someone at E$PN will say this later tonight or tomorrow.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I don't think the SEC will get 2 unless Clemson, OSU/Wisconsin/Penn St, and Oklahoma loses. Clemson has to basically rolls everyone in the ACC. They can't look like they did against North Carolina. The computers are gong to hate them because their strength of schedule, but not if they destroy the rest of the ACC. The computers will love LSU or Alabama. They are going to have some really good wins if they only lose to Alabama.

Bottom line any conference that loses a game will lose its spot and the SEC will grab it.

Last edited:
I don't think the SEC will get 2 unless Clemson, OSU/Wisconsin/Penn St, and Oklahoma loses. Clemson has to basically rolls everyone in the ACC. They can't look like they did against North Carolina. The computers are gong to hate them because their strength of schedule, but not if they destroy the rest of the ACC. The computers will love LSU or Alabama. They are going to have some really good wins if they only lose to Alabama.

Bottom line any conference that loses a game will lose its spot and the SEC will grab it.

There are no computers in the playoff system. The CFP rankings are strictly done by the members (12 I think?) of the CFP committee. There are no computers involved at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT