ADVERTISEMENT

Dang! Eric Wood has a career ending neck injury.

Hope he finds his way back to UofL. I bet that he would make an excellent coach and recruiter. That’s the type of cronyism I could support from Petrino.

Pretty sure Eric made a home here. Too bad he didn't marry a Petrino daughter. He'd be a lock to coach here. I kid, of course, kind of. Should E want to get into coaching, Petrino would be nuts not to hire him.

Eric is both smart and a good guy. He’ll be successful in whatever he does. I to would love to see him back home on the Cards staff. Wish he could have ended it on his own terms, but it doesn’t always happen that way. I can relate something very similar happened to me. Not an easy pill to swallow.

Reactions: American Male
Eric is both smart and a good guy. He’ll be successful in whatever he does. I to would love to see him back home on the Cards staff. Wish he could have ended it on his own terms, but it doesn’t always happen that way. I can relate something very similar happened to me. Not an easy pill to swallow.

For sure....but having cancer and beating that is too.

Right now UofL has cancer of another variety.

Pretty sure Eric made a home here. Too bad he didn't marry a Petrino daughter. He'd be a lock to coach here. I kid, of course, kind of. Should E want to get into coaching, Petrino would be nuts not to hire him.
Met Eric and his wife a couple of years ago through my business and both of them are as nice as could be. Very down to earth people.

You’re right, they have settled down here and I love the idea of Eric joining BP’s staff under Mike Summers.

Reactions: American Male
Hoping this doesn't become a tough thing for him to handle rest of his life.

As others have noted - hire him if he's interested. If he's not, talk him into it.

Mic drop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT