ADVERTISEMENT

Damion Lee Is Named One Of

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
10 finalists for the Julius Erving Award.

University of Louisville guard/forward Damion Leeis among ten watch list finalists for the 2016 Julius Erving Small Forward of the Year Award, announced today by the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Named after Hall of Famer and 11-time NBA All-Star Julius Erving, the annual honor in its second year recognizes the top small forwards in Division I men's college basketball. A national committee comprised of top college basketball personnel determined the watch list of 20 candidates in October, which has now been narrowed to just ten.

What a great leader for this team! I think Coach is completely sold on the DAOers going forth. I say recruit that Baltimore area hard too...lots of good players there

Reactions: pervisl
This young man deserves all the recognition. We are blessed to have him, even if it's just for one year. It was the year he was most needed.

Reactions: Cue Card
I was disappointed to hear that both Doris Burke and Dickie v did not list Lee in the top 6 ACC players. Allen, barber, Brice Johnson, brogdon and Jackson. Blossingame was listed as 6th man.

Reactions: shadow force
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT