ADVERTISEMENT

Could there be a less interesting game?

RomanOben

One-Star Poster
Jan 1, 2020
Rainy Dec Saturday. Pandemic. Pointless game. Players have opted out. Coach interviewed for another job a week ago.

How many people show up to this one? If they were playing in my backyard I might pull the blinds shut. Not to be an even bigger downer, but this season has dampened my enthusiasm for college football in a profound way.

Rainy Dec Saturday. Pandemic. Pointless game. Players have opted out. Coach interviewed for another job a week ago.

How many people show up to this one? If they were playing in my backyard I might pull the blinds shut. Not to be an even bigger downer, but this season has dampened my enthusiasm for college football in a profound way.
A less interesting game? Well, UK could be playing. It’s Senior Day, it’s the last time we’ll see the football Cards until September 2021, and it should be an entertaining, high scoring game, based on the numbers. I think Satt gets creative today. This is it, and he’s now on the clock trying to win back fans.

A less interesting game? Well, UK could be playing. It’s Senior Day, it’s the last time we’ll see the football Cards until September 2021, and it should be an entertaining, high scoring game, based on the numbers. I think Satt gets creative today. This is it, and he’s now on the clock trying to win back fans.

803 left in the 3rd, you look to be correct.

Reactions: RomanOben
Today was a good step 1 for Satt to get us back engaged.

We got a lot of work to do for next season. But this was good for us to take going into next season.

Reactions: RomanOben

I am glad I showed up for that pointless game. Sunny, 66 degrees on December 12. And the football was pretty damn enjoyable to. I am sure the seniors appreciated the fans that made the effort.

We had right at 11k today. Not bad considering a monsoon was predicted. Glad I made the effort and enjoyed being with a friend at the game.

GO CARDS!!!

I said I was opting out but in reality I just got over a mild bout with CV. My wife is very ill with it but is not have any breathing problems and is at the ER right now for fluids.

You old farts out there, if you get it, and are offered the “infusion treatment” that has been on the news recently, do it. I was diagnosed on a Monday night, treated on Tuesday, and was fine (except for fatigue) by Thursday.

And I gave my tickets away
;)

I said I was opting out but in reality I just got over a mild bout with CV. My wife is very ill with it but is not have any breathing problems and is at the ER right now for fluids.

You old farts out there, if you get it, and are offered the “infusion treatment” that has been on the news recently, do it. I was diagnosed on a Monday night, treated on Tuesday, and was fine (except for fatigue) by Thursday.

;)
Good to hear! So what is the infusion treatment--maybe a link?

I had a minor bout with it about a month ago. Never hospitalized or medicated...

Good to hear! So what is the infusion treatment--maybe a link?

I had a minor bout with it about a month ago. Never hospitalized or medicated...
Thanks Zipp!

Here is the news story on the stuff I got. You can go from there. To be honest, I didn’t have time to research it before I did it.

Reactions: zipp

;)

Glad you are feeling better. I hope your wife recovers well.

;)
Thanks for the info. This old fart will bear it in mind. Glad to hear about your recovery and pray the wife recovers.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Thanks Zipp!

Here is the news story on the stuff I got. You can go from there. To be honest, I didn’t have time to research it before I did it.
I should add this treatment is only for “high risk” patients. My “in” was age only ( a Sr) as I fortunately have no underlying conditions. But because I was a Sr the Dr got me in.

Reactions: nccardfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT