ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations On Your Season So Far, CardNation! Here's Something For Ya...

RutgersRaRa

No-Ranking Prospect
Mar 21, 2011
Glad to see you're making big strides since CCS left. We at Rutgers, on the other hand, are making strides in the opposite direction, which gave me time to make a video that I'd be remiss in not sharing with you. Still miss playing you, though not this year because you'd throttle us. Drive safely, and I'll be rooting for you to get into the playoff!!

Thanks Rut. I miss playing you guys, and I still have memories (painful ones) of the titanic '06 game. Good luck in the BIG
That game put us on the map, and since then it feels like we've been doing whatever we could to take ourselves off the map! We should be good enough in two years to win seven games per season, possibly eight, but getting to being competitive in the B1G East is an uphill battle. And then those crossover games against Wisky and Nebby (and now Indiana is good), well, see what you guys started by not winning that game in 2006? ;-)

That game put us on the map, and since then it feels like we've been doing whatever we could to take ourselves off the map! We should be good enough in two years to win seven games per season, possibly eight, but getting to being competitive in the B1G East is an uphill battle. And then those crossover games against Wisky and Nebby (and now Indiana is good), well, see what you guys started by not winning that game in 2006? ;-)
That game put both of us on the map. Rutgers has a strong, long tradition which very few Universities can match. There will be better times for your team. Hang in there.

That game put both of us on the map. Rutgers has a strong, long tradition which very few Universities can match. There will be better times for your team. Hang in there.
Thanks, Cue. Yeah, I'm an optimist and always know that with a couple good recruiting classes and a Teddy in the mix, we could surprise people. We've got the recruiting ground and now a good head coach (we think), so the future has some promise. And I don't know what this about the Cards--I think it's your board, as well as CCS and Teddy, both of whom I like--but I always root for you guys. We both got out of a sinking conference at about the same time, so there's that, too.

Glad to see you're making big strides since CCS left. We at Rutgers, on the other hand, are making strides in the opposite direction, which gave me time to make a video that I'd be remiss in not sharing with you. Still miss playing you, though not this year because you'd throttle us. Drive safely, and I'll be rooting for you to get into the playoff!!
Let's count the golf carts in the background...1....2....3...

Reactions: RutgersRaRa

Thank you!

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Let's count the golf carts in the background...1....2....3...
At my mom's in Florida and had to continue getting work done, and it is a "golf cart" retirement community so everybody down here has at least one golf cart. My mom is 81 and still uses hers, and insisted we go for a ride the other day so she could show me a couple of locations to shoot my vids from. Oh....my....God, the amount of things she drove into along the way, but mostly the guide rail on the cart paths, sent me into spasms. I did not think that I was overly afraid of dying until I went for a ride with her, and I was scared shitless the whole time. The community newspaper (online and print) prints/posts pix of drivers who ended up in the wrong place, and the number of people who end up on a golf cart path in their regular car is frightening. And the number of golf carts that plow into each other is, too. So the carts you saw in the background may have just gotten out of the shop or were on their way to a tree or ravine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT