ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Teddy Bridgewater & the Minnesota Vikings...

Feb 19, 2003
The game isn't completely over but up by 29 in the 4th Quarter he has lead his team to the NFC Playoffs and will play next Sunday Night against Green Bay for the NFC North Division Title...First QB from the 2014 or 2015 NFL QB Class to lead his team to the Post Season...Not Bortles, Carr, Winston or Mariota-(All are or will be fine NFL QB in their own right)...Meanwhile in Cleveland...lol

Vikings 49 Giants 10...Bridgewater done for the night...Teddy has lead the Vikings on 6 Straight Scoring possessions...Shaun Hill lead them to their 7th...Utter Destruction of the G-Men...

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Still shocks me (in a good way) to hear a pro football crowd chanting Teddy's name game after game. He has obviously made a really good impression with the hometown fans, both on and off the field. I'm so happy for him, and proud of him. Represent, Mr. Bridgewater. L1C4.
He is a classy young man and the fans know it. He will do whatever it takes for his team to win the game and he never talks trash about anyone or to anyone. His Mother Rose raised him to be a high character respectful person.

If this young man can keep his health in tact, he will have a great career in Minnesota.

So unlike the QB that Under Armour uses in advertising at the major sponsor of this site. Really, Tom Brady is your brand name? I shake my head everytime I pop in to see the posts. Tom Brady??????

So unlike the QB that Under Armour uses in advertising at the major sponsor of this site. Really, Tom Brady is your brand name? I shake my head everytime I pop in to see the posts. Tom Brady??????

I saw Bridgewater now has a National Pepsi Commercial...love the fact he has the Nation watching again on Sunday Night for a Title...and against arguably the best QB in Football-(Rodgers, Newton & Brady)...

Uh... Technically AJ McCarron (2014 draft) will probably be starting QB for Bengals in playoffs, although he didn't lead them there and he lost the game last night to the Broncos..

That why I said "lead"...but McCarron will be starting for the Bengals but no doubt the QB that lead them was Andy Dalton..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT