ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Cards!

Thanks. Appreciate the kind words. I'm hoping our strong finish to the season carries over to next season, when Jackson will have a better grasp of the full Petrino system and playbook, and a large majority of our starters return. Good luck to your team, except obviously, for that one 1 rivalry game.

Reactions: Hard2Bluff
Alright.

Who kidnapped the OP or is using his account :D

Dont worry KR, just stating the obvious. We can still hate on each other. :D

You guys care about fball and have continued to move upwards. I have given up on UK fball, second time since Curry. Im in protest of UK football, notice my sig. You guys and your Admin care and it shows. Good luck next year! Jackson is a beast and he has yet to fulfill his true potential. Even JLO was giving him strong accolades. You guys should be proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry KR, just stating the obvious. We can still hate on each other. :D
for example: I still think CBP is a
You guys care about fball and have continued to move upwards. I have given up on UK fball, second time since Curry. Im in protest of UK football, notice my sig. You guys and your Admin care and it shows. Good luck next year! Jackson is a beast and he has yet to fulfill his true potential. Even JLO was giving him strong accolades. You guys should be proud!

Its fine except calling Petrino a deragatory name.
Especially since half your fan base laments not hiring him.
He is human.
id advised you to edit that.

As a Louisville fan I can tell you I wouldn't shed a tear if Rupp caved in on your abnoxious coach, your shady basketball team and your nimrod fans.....

With that being said I feel sorry for your football team. I can actually root for them during most seasons. The reason is I believe a strong SEC team in the Commonwealth would be good for college football here.
CJ

Reactions: Hard2Bluff
Was a grade school playground name! I was just joking! Sensitive much??? you guys know i was jabbing at you, sure as hell not mean spirited. Geez. Steelers really? T know im a guest on your home but.....good luck next year and beat clemson and fsu!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT