ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Cards!!

SchmidtyNole

5000+
Feb 19, 2007
Congrats on your Music City Bowl against an SEC team that went 8-4. And you guys did it without James Burgess for almost the entire game. That is huge boost for such a young team going into next year. I'm impressed by the fact that you guys had a tough 0-3 start where your schedule was very front loaded and then you rebounded by going 8-2 in your last 10 games concluding with a big win over Texas A&M in your Bowl game.

I truly believe Louisville is the 3rd best ACC team this year behind Clemson then FSU and I think you guys are better than North Carolina because I think you are much better defensively than they are.

The Atlantic Division should be a bear again in 2016.

Congrats on your Music City Bowl against an SEC team that went 8-4. And you guys did it without James Burgess for almost the entire game. That is huge boost for such a young team going into next year. I'm impressed by the fact that you guys had a tough 0-3 start where your schedule was very front loaded and then you rebounded by going 8-2 in your last 10 games concluding with a big win over Texas A&M in your Bowl game.

I truly believe Louisville is the 3rd best ACC team this year behind Clemson then FSU and I think you guys are better than North Carolina because I think you are much better defensively than they are.

The Atlantic Division should be a bear again in 2016.
Thanks Schmidty. Sorry the 'Noles didn't show up against Houston (who admittedly proved they are a very good team). In watching the game, it just seemed FSU was listless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT