ADVERTISEMENT

congrats card fans

hubble88

No-Ranking Prospect
Dec 16, 2016
this was a grt college game that the rivalry needed snider and deng were great.for all the negative talk on the board about coach cal doing so little with all the talent look at how kings season is going and imagine starting 4 freshman its a world cal has created getting all the one and dones.id rather see at least two years for players but not gonna happen.again great game future is bright for both teams and before downing cal and the cats if cards dont shoot over there head from three and cats make free throws its a diffrent outcome but thats what home courts about just like kentucky shooting out of there head last year congrats again hope we meet again

Thanks for the left handed compliments and the run on sentences.

Hilarious. Cards shot over their heads from 3? Yeah, ok. Just so you know, Louisville averages making 6 threes a game at 34%. Against UK, they made 6 threes at 42%. Wow!

UK lost it because they just didn't make their free throws? Yeah, ok. UK has shot 68% from the line all year. Against the Cards they shot 65%. Wow, that's what did it.

You don't want to see us again and you know it. Home court, neutral court or whatever. The potential for this Cardinal team is every bit as big as UK's and UK's bench ain't gonna change before March.

73-70
Happy Kwanzaa

Thanks...I guess...

We had our best free throw shooters missing them, and our best player played one of his worst games of the season. It's tougher scoring in the 90's when the other team has length and plays D. Your team is good but definitely not great, you're a career game from a player away from being 0-3 against every team that you've played that has a pulse.

Thanks for the left handed compliments and the run on sentences.

Hilarious. Cards shot over their heads from 3? Yeah, ok. Just so you know, Louisville averages making 6 threes a game at 34%. Against UK, they made 6 threes at 42%. Wow!

UK lost it because they just didn't make their free throws? Yeah, ok. UK has shot 68% from the line all year. Against the Cards they shot 65%. Wow, that's what did it.

You don't want to see us again and you know it. Home court, neutral court or whatever. The potential for this Cardinal team is every bit as big as UK's and UK's bench ain't gonna change before March.

73-70
Happy Kwanzaa

I thought it was funny when he said look how King's doing. Haha. Guess he's only watched UofL 1 time, against Uk. King's done fine and he was pulled wednesday because of experience on defense. He'll get more PT for the rest of the season and should be a big threat next year. I like 2-3 and done's over cal's one and done's any day.

I thought it was funny that he pointed out 1 player, which happens to be a 5* which is why he pointed it out bc that's all Cal recruits. He was trying to imply that Pitino cant coach 5*'s. No, he just doesnt start all freshman and expect them to be successful. Cant wait for King to take off in conference and next year.

I hate how 90% uk fans say we shot outrageous too. They see the % avg and the % we shot that game and then assume. They dont see actual numbers. The numbers show we shot what we normally do, just shot less 3pt attempts and played smarter

Reactions: Louisvillian
You see it took him 3 days to come out of that dark place that losing to Louisville put him in.

The game shows the difference in coaches ;
Coach Pitino didnt need a 5 star to beat SuCkS. He benched his 5 star because of lack of defense.

Crapiperi on the other hand, wouldn't/couldnt bench cousins after he told him to eff off.

Coach Pitino >cow.
Always has been, always will be........

Happy Festivus.

UK chooses to have one and dones. We very rarely start our freshman because their not one and dones. The difference in the game was our defense and rebounding. Both of which we do well and UK has not. This shouldn't be breaking news. But it was a fun game.

I hope of all hopes in the infinite universe that we meet again. Please Jesus, let us meet again on any court. Who knows what would happen, but what fan wouldn't want a rematch? Of course we do!

I hope of all hopes in the infinite universe that we meet again. Please Jesus, let us meet again on any court. Who knows what would happen, but what fan wouldn't want a rematch? Of course we do!
You'll need one of your guards to go crazy, because I know Monk isn't sharing the ball.

Reactions: American Male
You see it took him 3 days to come out of that dark place that losing to Louisville put him in.

The game shows the difference in coaches ;
Coach Pitino didnt need a 5 star to beat SuCkS. He benched his 5 star because of lack of defense.

Crapiperi on the other hand, wouldn't/couldnt bench cousins after he told him to eff off.

Coach Pitino >cow.
Always has been, always will be........

Happy Festivus.

Hubble88 deserves what he gets for saying that 'left handed' comment. And he did indeed have to go to that 'dark place'. But, how can you stay in that dark place for as long as UL fans do when they have to the 'dark place' those last 4 games ?

Hubble88 deserves what he gets for saying that 'left handed' comment. And he did indeed have to go to that 'dark place'. But, how can you stay in that dark place for as long as UL fans do when they have to the 'dark place' those last 4 games ?

The same dark place your football team was in the last 5 years.

Or in basketball terms;

That dark place of knowing that the best SuCkS will be is, on midnite sadness nite.
You and every other big blew fan knows , once March rolls around, crapiperi will choke away ANOTHER number one recruiting place in the NCAAT.........

Calipari is going to push things next year because from an article I saw he is going to have a 1/2 and done player next year. In regards to developing players I was thinking about Derek Willis and how he really made a bad decision in going to sUcK. He has played so little in his 4 years and the coaching he has received is so poor he has not developed into the player he could have been.

Calipari is going to push things next year because from an article I saw he is going to have a 1/2 and done player next year. In regards to developing players I was thinking about Derek Willis and how he really made a bad decision in going to sUcK. He has played so little in his 4 years and the coaching he has received is so poor he has not developed into the player he could have been.

Made a bad decision going to UK? Really. It was his decision to make. He's fine. He's not playing bad, and he's getting developed just fine.

He is a senior who plays like a sophomore, UK uses him as a sub. If he would have gone to UL or any other school he would have played a lot more and developed he would have been a starter by now. He is the typical white guy at the end of the bench for UK.

He is a senior who plays like a sophomore, UK uses him as a sub. If he would have gone to UL or any other school he would have played a lot more and developed he would have been a starter by now. He is the typical white guy at the end of the bench for UK.

Not gonna argue with that logic, it's not even close to reality.

It is reality and it is hard to argue the facts I hope he is a good student because his basketball playing days are over come spring. You are right about one thing he made the wrong decision by going to UK.

I don't think your using my logic and there is no comparison between player development between the 2 schools. I am using Derek Willis as an example of that. The highly rated players we have start off as subs and work up to starters or more playing time. Willis was highly rated and has never been more than a sub who comes in and hits a 3 pointer every now and then.
He is weak on defense and rebounding and outside of an open set shot he is not much of a threat. I feel sorry for the kid for making such a bad decision and I am sure his parents are partially to blame. Time will tell which one of us is right but I think this is a sure bet for me that I am right.

I don't think your using my logic and there is no comparison between player development between the 2 schools. I am using Derek Willis as an example of that. The highly rated players we have start off as subs and work up to starters or more playing time. Willis was highly rated and has never been more than a sub who comes in and hits a 3 pointer every now and then.
He is weak on defense and rebounding and outside of an open set shot he is not much of a threat. I feel sorry for the kid for making such a bad decision and I am sure his parents are partially to blame. Time will tell which one of us is right but I think this is a sure bet for me that I am right.

He grew up a diehard Louisville fan so idk why he chose Uk. It's not always guaranteed PT starting position at Uk like uofl after a year or 2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT